What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I don’t do these too often anymore (shame on me I know!)

but as a clyw collector, this has my heart fluttering on a Tuesday

I choose the bear

Bear vs Man in Shark vs Zombie Beaver colorway :smiling_face_with_tear:

33 Likes

It was you who snagged it before meeee!

2 Likes

What a deal that was!

2 Likes

thanks to @DaneMartin i will be attempting to learn 2a! my left hand says it’s not its job to throw yoyos, so were gonna have to have a long chat later :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

31 Likes

Dead ‘Orse received! Cant wait till the 1st to see how it plays.

37 Likes

I messaged them 3 minutes after it was posted and they told me it was pending payment already but I was next in line - got lucky and the person before me bailed lmao

5 Likes

Huge thank you to my friend @EZstreet for painting these freehands for me! Love them, they’re staying in my collection forever!

32 Likes

He had it listed as Recess, but that is a Static version FYI , super deal, great score

5 Likes

Oh really?? I have no clue what it’s worth. I felt like $125 was good but didn’t know it was worth a lot

2 Likes

A copper one sold for $350 a couple weeks ago so I would probably price this in the $250-300 range. @yodude19

1 Like

Oh wow! I had no clue. I honestly thought I was getting it for $25 cheaper than what it was actually worth lol. When I opened the package I was like “huh this thing is insanely tarnished” lol now that makes sense if it’s the static nickel ywet!

2 Likes

Nice mail day right before worlds :,)

7075 Chief

Powder coated 420

33 Likes

Spinworthy Survivalist and TRT Cenote - Alien

47 Likes

27 Likes

27 Likes

Looking forward to throwing these two tomorrow!

36 Likes

I love the Klondike… what colorway did you get?

2 Likes

I got 28 Stories.

Or at least the sticker on the box says that it is, I haven’t actually opened it yet.

I’ll be opening and stringing it up tomorrow!

3 Likes

It’s a pretty colorway! I have the same one

1 Like

Anima

36 Likes