What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Right! I didnt even know you could do this to plastic😂

3 Likes

Yeah @KorinaMcCarty told me about that as well. I need to pickup some simple green next time I’m at the store!

3 Likes

A10 by Aceyo - Aluminum, Stainless, and POM - Fun Yo

36 Likes

HASH—— a heavier and smaller Motif, I think.

30 Likes

I’ve been engaging in a small amount of retail therapy recently (on top of the regular therapy and self care). New to me CLYW Beater. First impressions are awesome.

37 Likes

You got that one that went up for $60? I was eyeing it but had to save for amayzing hubstack day

2 Likes

I got some rare items today from the Amayzing Sale.

• DNA 888 Green: Basically just a larger size 888 they made because people thought the 888 was too small.

• Acronizer Silver: This was for a laser sample. I don’t believe there were ever any silver ones released, just blue. So I had to get it. I know the Blue ones were only released through pre-order in Japan and not many are in circulation.

• Mighty Flea aka “Weak Flea”: This was an aluminum prototype version of the Mighty Flea. Unfortunately, it ended up being too light for a full release. But cool to have this 1 of 1 in my collection.

26 Likes

This is that one.

2 Likes

Nice. I tried to buy the weak flea as well lol

1 Like

Tried to get 2 of those lol

1 Like

34 Likes

super jealous of that dna.

3 Likes

RCS Flat Earth. Super slim with thin rims and cups as flat as the earth. Came with a concave bearing and was not responsive. I put in a lubed flat bearing and now it’s tug responsive.

32 Likes

Can you compare it to any similar shaped yo-yos?

1 Like

Very cool pic. As @twenty_two mentioned I look forward to what you think

1 Like

YYR 5ive.

I triple looped the included string and the return is working about how I want.

My only wish is that the radius on the inside edge of the wall was at least the same amount as the outer.

27 Likes

I just figured it out, with help from a friend, right before I posted. It loops great and I can do boingy boing with it which is my hardest trick. As far as comparison I don’t have anything else this thin and with little to no rim weight. The Harbinger is more stable but not necessarily more fun.

Edit: I guess the best way to describe the Flat Earth in one word is “unforgiving”. It is a blast and will really reward you for a clean throw but if you get off center you are done. I am really enjoying it.

4 Likes

Well my excitement was crushed when I discovered that one of the yoyo’s I ordered literally got crushed. I’ve really been digging C3Designs and their Crash series so I ordered the Plasma & Hydrogen Crash but unfortunately the Hydrogen Crash really got into a crash on it’s way over here, (I swear I have the worst luck with this stuff). I ordered from YoyoExpert and am 100% confident that they’ll make this right and I already emailed them. I haven’t thrown it yet but the Plasma crash visually looks to be okay. What a bummer, I was peaking out the window for the FedEx delivery man all day for these! :rage:

22 Likes

That’s awful.

Sorry to hear that. Two great choices and they good fantastic. Well, except for maybe the bent axle

2 Likes