What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I’m an RCS fanboy. I haven’t bought any since they’ve moved shipping to the US. I’m hoping to try one of their delrin releases. Retro Rocket and Author are my go-to throws.

Awesome, Thank you all!

I am very far from the person who ought to review this. I am just at the point where a Spinworthy Blood Cell will consistently return for me, so my skill level is way down there. The Flat Earth comes with a counterweight two strings, stickers up the wazoo. It feels really great in my hand. The size and weight are more to my liking than some other metal responsives that I have thrown, but as I say, I am inexperienced. After 1/2 hour, I am still unable to get it to return more than 4 times, but I am sure it is my fault. It is lovely to look at. I really wanted it because of the engraving and because the form reminded me of the G2 Jackel. I am more than happy with my purchase and intend to get much better at throwing it. I was measuring it, but realized I could just copy and paste the specs. Weight 53.3g
Diameter 54.2
Width 23.1
Bearing - Size A

5 Likes

The Yonami Code and Punk are killer.

My mail day

26 Likes

Pretty cool mail day. Some alphaline and an Alchemik Tyrant

27 Likes

I’m not gonna say your wrong…

24 Likes

Apologies for the trash picture but my cabal2 arrived and this is the first delrin throw I will be keeping.

This is the softest feeling plastic throw out there. Usually delrin feels scratchy and I get annoyed but this one is so good I wish all my throws felt like this haha. Pyramatte did wonders on the delrin.

28 Likes

Turbo Grind Machine - Firecracker - RBC

Going down the responsive rabbit hole for the first time. Got these over the weekend to start with.

I love them all but the RBC is goat. It just feels so nice in hand and has a bullet response.
I feel like I’m not worthy of it’s excellence yet lol but I’ll get there.

Firecracker is really smooth, feels big and floaty. I think it’ll be great for me to learn more string tricks with its pacing and wide catch zone. I just got it today and I’m looking forward to putting more time in this week.

TGM has a classic feel to it and is EDC material for sure. Zippy when needed, the Goldilocks response is a pleasure to throw. I can see this being a workhorse as I learn more tricks.

29 Likes

Elevated.
This thing is so good.
Glad to officially add my first motion to the collection.

32 Likes

You added a great one right there. I’m loving mine.

5 Likes

Cabal 2 - frigging dig! Really want a white one too.

33 Likes

I never got to try the Rally or the Cabal, but Cabal 2 is so good!

3 Likes

That is amazing looking :hugs:

3 Likes

What yoyo is that?

1 Like

Creep (final edition) by Heaven Sent/CLYW.

1 Like

In addition to the info ppl already sent, I just want to add that if you lube the orings on side Effects like one drop recommends, you can’t really strip them. That’s my favorite part about the side effect system.

4 Likes

Luftverk 000 ti7068
A-rt Dale

Organics going strong this year so far.

35 Likes

Is anyone gonna mention how the Cabal 2 plays?

Havent heard a peep about how it plays, I am curious about that string gap

5 Likes

I’m still forming my opinions on it, but they’re favorable opinions for sure. Really enjoying the play feel. I was fully expecting a totally organic shape with a high wall, maybe a small relief, but to my surprise it shares a lot of geometry with the MCMO. I love wider organics so that’s a yes for me dog. Will report back after significant play time.

5 Likes