What did you get in the mail, 2023

I thought there was an Irving before the removable axle system?

Edit: I agree, it’s still quite the looker. I have to tune the response; I can’t get it quite right yet.

2 Likes

I could be wrong.
The profile is different. Ill try to get a gap side shot when i get home to mine.

3 Likes

Y factor, Rebirth, top deck

31 Likes

That’s looks more like a TMBR Lovejoy

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure about myself, they said no damage or cracks so I figured if I can get it cheap why not. Turned out for 10.00 it is a winner.

Put in a Duncan string I had but seems a little fat compared to what was in it, very responsive and not sleeping. I have a couple thinner ones I will have to try.

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with the Lovejoy. I can’t find any great pics.

4 Likes

Does it unscrew or is it glued ? it might be an older OUT

3 Likes

Glued.

The Lovejoy looks like it tapers all the way to the response hole. This one doesn’t.

16 Likes

That’s not a TMBR, some other boutique wood maybe an older Once Upon a Tree (OUT). I would just play it.

4 Likes

I was planning on it. Thanks!

3 Likes

Florida>California>Texas

What a trip

26 Likes

Just came home to this little guy waiting for me in the mailbox courtesy of @pyrotechnic. Let the 0.5A begin! Already loving the feel.

28 Likes

That’s a very pretty purple

3 Likes

Can’t wait for my purple Porykon to arrive. This thing is a regen pro.

3 Likes

The Brand New and Improved Model of the Gnomad…

Well not quite new… Previously Loved…

Still Loved

Ok, Repaired Gnomad

Thank You @Eric_Newlin for repairing and updating my/your yoyo!

28 Likes

That bandaid graphic for the repair is awesome.

9 Likes

the graphics arts from Mowl just live in another dimension, such great yoyos, can’t wait to receive my Obsession!

4 Likes

I agree. I wish the graphics on the Highwall was more noticeable without having a bright light on it.

3 Likes

:pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers:

29 Likes

Got a pair of el MiJo poly red fixed yellow unresponsive. Can’t wait to try these out today. I can’t express how happy it makes me to see el MiJo come back for a third version.

The trilogy is complete… maybe…

33 Likes