What did you get in the mail, 2023

The MONO 56mm by atdesignlab. They really hit it out of the park with this one, especially with the color. Feels like what the dark magic could’ve been like if it was all metal. 2023 dark magic revive!? @AndreBoulay ???

28 Likes

Not a lot of folks posting about the mono series. What do you think about the finish?
Very few companies doing unique finishes and even fewer doing good unique finishes😅

4 Likes

@Upmanyu
Man, what can I say about the finish other than it feels very premium and the texture it has gives character. Like an antiyo candy blast but more matte feeling and upgraded in a sense. I wish more yoyos would have this kind of finish in all honesty cause the khaki brown in the photo does not do it justice.

6 Likes

Today is a good day… a-rt grail in lilac :star_struck:

26 Likes

I have a MoNo (the 54x42 one) arriving any day now. This series looks like so much fun. Really excited about the 0 series as well!

6 Likes

Never seen Chris Reeve spelled that way. But I agree, CRK’s are the best knives ever :grin:

5 Likes

Funny!

4 Likes

Not sure why but usps just showed up on a sunday to drop off my new minty fresh Eetsit The End by RSO. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think this is my favorite monometal now tbh haha

Whos got a purple and orange one for me?

36 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’re going to love it. Let us know how you like it.

3 Likes

Round 2 came the other day, just couldn’t get my kids to chill enough for me to snap a pic until now.

G2 Mini Covey trio:
:unicorn: fade, snozberries splash, and blackout.

These three came right after the two MFD throws.

23 Likes

I’ll just say @jeffreypang911 knows how to make a yoyo.

41 Likes

Sir, this is a yoyo forum, not a juggling forum. By the way, did you buy two of these or three?

3 Likes

This forum is making me want to pick one of these up.

4 Likes

Just a pair.

6 Likes

Pixelape in car crash cheesy
Sudo half swap black nickel/clear prototype
Alphaline sampler

33 Likes

Some real pretty MonkeyfingeR yoyos arrived today from their New Years Drop.

29 Likes

Mazal Top Rectifier just came in!

29 Likes

I’d be interested in your thoughts on the Rectifier.

2 Likes

I received my Imperial Butterfly and Sock Cap today. Very nice. If I could be sure to get the classic decals on the Butterfly straight, I would put them on too.

30 Likes

So far it’s absolutely insane. My hardest combo felt nearly effortless, and binds that are usually trickier for me are much easier.

The throw jumps onto the strings like magic; I wonder if it’s the detailed machining on each side.

I plan to do a full (maybe video?) review soon. It also came with a bunch of awesome little accessories (pine rosin)!

9 Likes