What did you get in the mail, 2023

21 Likes

The clear A-RT collection grows by one Yokel.

If anybody has some clear ART up for trade, PM me. Scuffs and dings are a plus.

25 Likes

To those individuals who listened to what I said I wanted in a yo-yo and then recommended the Haymaker OG…….THANK YOU!!!
It is just right! And butter freakin smooth!

Edit: meanwhile lots of people grab their Haymaker OG that they haven’t loved for a while and remember how awesome it is.

24 Likes

I’ve been throwing mine again, and it’s a lot of fun. Small, light and powerful.

4 Likes

It also has a very satisfying ring to it.

2 Likes

I don’t have a ton of experience or different throws to compare it to but with the Top Deck being my most stable, longest spinning, best performing yo-yo, I have to say the Haymaker OG is right there with it. The Top Deck has a bit more magic but I prefer the smaller size, shape, and feel of the Haymaker OG. I see this becoming my go to.

3 Likes

I always have my Top Deck in the rotation. It’s pretty strong and stable, so I know what you mean. The difference between the two is stark, but the Haymaker spins just as well. I, too, find the undersize to make it a bit special (it’s my smallest throw). So much so that I just ordered a Motion Parallel. I have a Linear, and it’s phenomenal. So with the OG back in the rotation, it was hard to resist. Small, light and bi-metal. I’m hoping for a cross between the OG, Linear and the Author (about the same weight as the Parallel). I always thought the Author needed some more rim weight, so hopefully :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Hell, message me if you would like to sell them all together one day, I’ll inherit them.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ll love the Parallel. I think @JEA86 said the rims are 20g each.

3 Likes

I was looking real hard at the Parallel. Real hard!!

3 Likes

Parallel looks like a little monster. I need one.

2 Likes

Did you guys see the super light weight undersized Yoyofriends Tankette they posted on instagram today? Love the shape and that it’s 52mm but I’m not sure about 50 grams. So light. Thought it might have a similar vibe as the Parallel. I like that lots of highend undersized yoyos been coming out.

23 Likes

You won’t be disappointed- if you are dm me directly

1 Like

Bro you do - surprised it ain’t in your hands - you know Motion :wink:

2 Likes

Parallel doesn’t play light - the specs on parallel will completely fool you with the way it plays. - it feels like a regular sized YoYo till it hits your hand :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for grabbing one - anxious to hear your thoughts:)

1 Like

Nice, I been eyeing up one. They look so awesome. Even better to hear it doesn’t play light!

2 Likes

It’s really zippy, spins up fast and maintains, it doesn’t lose any spin time, the excessive rim weight and D bearing really work well together to make a smaller sized YoYo feel like a normal sized YoYo. Would love for some folks that have gotten to experience it to chime in as well! Oh and Fire and Ice is one of the cleanest fades I have ever seen on a YoYo, so much so most people don’t realize it’s even a fade :wink:

2 Likes

You bet I do! If work wasn’t shorting my checks so hard during December I’d be all over this.

2 Likes

While that may be light it looks like they put a very large percentage of weight into the rims. Why??!! Why do they have to keep coming up with stuff??!! :sob:

2 Likes