What did you get in the mail, 2023

Thats a awesome colorway organic o

I agree! I’ve been been dying to get my hands on an anodized SS or Ti organic for awhile. I first tried getting a rainbowl 303 by rso but I missed out and I’ve seen pics of a bunch of old colorways On the Yoyofriends website that they’ve done for the stainless steel koi but missed those as well. I originally settled for a raw SS koi but then sold it n got a raw Ti bowl mini, ended up selling that too to the same dude. Then a week later this thing popped up on the Yoyofriends site during Black Friday drop. With this one it feels like it’s meant to be. I’m glad I had those others first cuz now I really appreciate this one big time. I really love this colorway especially on the stainless steel organic goodness. It’s a banger. Also for anyone interested they still had 3 or 4 left of these last I checked

3 Likes

What are the specs on that bad boy!?

Thanks for grabbing a parallel!

2 Likes

51x38 mm, 64.95 grams. 6061 al.

Florida States was so crazy yesterday! Thank you to everyone that made it up to the TRT table, y’all made my day!

I also want to cast out a resounding THANK YOU to ALL of the competitors, judges, sponsors, the venue, and the organizers. This was such a great competition, it was simply surreal :grin:

It was so wonderful seeing familiar faces again and meeting so many more in the community.

Really enjoyed playing Betty’s new Axolotl, so I had to have one. iYoyo’s new Sonic Wave looked just too cool, and I had a moment of weakness :sweat_smile:
Thank you for the 138 @fatguysnacks247 ! It was great to meet you, my dude :call_me_hand:
We were able to have a pre-release for our new collaboration with @MarkD , the Bathysphere. We were elated to be able to share this with everyone. And don’t worry! There’s a fleet of Bathyspheres being prepared, now!!!
I also got a sweet set of caps for my Freehand and most importantly, an event yoyo!

The event yoyos are, honestly, my favorites. The best reminders of great memories with friends both old and new :heart:

24 Likes

Metavity from the cyber Monday deal!

22 Likes

For a second I thought they released the hybrid ethos

1 Like

FedEx took this Mini hummingbird for a detour but it arrived home safe.

@Yoyomikie said this one was a banger and that dude knows/loves mini’s! So I had to try.

This one did not disappoint. :boom:

23 Likes

Finally! Been waiting for someone else to get one!! I feel like I’ve been enjoying it all alone! It’s fun right? That thing can do things none of my other minis can do. Maybe except my mini star 2. But it’s way more stable not that the mini stars unstable but u get me.

1 Like

Just got my axolotl for my bday from my little sister ! It is so much fun

This one I’ve had for a while though and is just as good

Her name is lotl

26 Likes

Wow! Congrats!!

1 Like

I guess if what you care about is the heaviest fastest most stable easiest to use yo yo. A-rt classic haterism, some people can’t accept the fact that what they’re really selling besides high quality unique throws, is a BRAND. Get over it. Lol.

Similar to above

8 Likes

Hook, line, and sinker.

6 Likes

Not sure what you mean :pray: haha didn’t mean to say something stupid if I did

1 Like

11 Likes

Had to replace two of my iYoyos and spiced it up with some strings.

21 Likes

Is the sonic wave loud like the iceberg?

4 Likes

25 Likes