What did you get in the mail, 2023

idk what there is to doubt, thats a killer mail day right there

4 Likes

Thanks man!!. I’m pretty excited about it.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find any of the Duncans at a Target near me, so I asked for some help from the community, could someone pick up a couple glow Imperials and I would pay the cost plus shipping.

Well @BindWithMe said he could help out, and he did. He sent me 3 glow Imperials and didn’t want anything in return. All he asked is I pay it forward. As it turns out one of my coworkers saw me unbox them and we got to talking, he used to throw back in the 90’s. I promptly gave him one and he lit up.

I also received a very nice RSC Gamer from round 1 of the releases. Came with everything.

27 Likes

haha trying to stick to just my monthly shipments right now from g2 patreon. helps me budget

3 Likes

The Kubrick from the giveaway arrived! It plays pretty floaty and is quite wide. I like it! It feels really great. It’s dead smooth as well which is always a bonus. Smashing Yo-Yo Company makes a mean yoyo, thank you again to @YoYoExpertEric and YoyoExpert for running this! :heart:

29 Likes

Do they feel about the same?

I grabbed a 2nd invasion and I think it’s incredible. Never played the OG though. I was wondering how similar they are.

Thanks
kgb

Forgot to post these after taking them.

G2 Unicorn Storm Brass Herdsman. Herdsman is my #2 favorite bimetal, and the brass feels just a smidge better on initial play. Incredible player and great shape.

Yoyofriends Pheasant Monometal Proto v2. Always wanted this specific yoyo after they were given away as Christmas presents to a few of their top supporters last year. Saw one for sale and snagged it, thanks @Pierre!! Super performance forward monometal, great hefty presence on the string, and a ton of stability. My new 5A goto.

33 Likes

Great mail day to come home to after a long day at work. SF BD I guess I ordered clear, I really don’t remember. TRT Bouy to continue the Florida Man line. OD Rev and Intro because I always need more One Drops

25 Likes

Y’all got those cool colors real quick. I ordered it just a tad past 10pm. It’s slick and super smooth.

31 Likes

Seen this on Instagram and seems such a cool throw also seems the rims are matte, can you post more pictures please and write a little review? It seems so interesting this yoyo, I do incredibly hate the graphic from the bottom of my heart, it just makes me cringe so badly but this is taste lmao

3 Likes

15 Likes

They’re physically the same but the Second Invasion comes with different side effects so is lighter out of the box. I love the anodizing on the new one :star_struck:

3 Likes

Plays light on the string like an hbird and the wide rims make the catch pretty comfy besides the end of the rim being a bit sharp. Pads were kinda slippy out of the box and needed some break in and ot fat to respond alright. Looks deceptively wide bc it’s 54mm dia.

16 Likes

Tim Simco @Simyo let me borrow his yellow pac and ive been carrying it for a couple days now. Knew immediately after throwing I needed one, thankfully @Bsf2d had my back.

Enjoy this time capsule.

22 Likes

My mailbox almost caught on fire cause of this heat. The GOAT yoyo in the GOAT colorway. CLYW Klondike in BBB… x2.

You’ll notice there’s a less busy splatter (left) and a more busy splatter (right), specifically in regards to the pink. Almost looks like the one on the right was ran through the pink twice? From the pictures I saw before I received mine, I thought I’d prefer the less busy one cause it looks a bit “cleaner”… but man, there’s something about the more chaotic and busier splatter that’s really cool. Not sure why there is a difference - I’m just glad I have an example of each, which is exactly what I was hoping for!

28 Likes

now do 3a with them :pensive:

7 Likes

Mine has an even lighter splash than yours on the left. If I am honest I was hoping to get a more busy bibbob but I guess thats part of the game.

I like the less busy one

here’s a bunch of recent mail days that i’ve been too lazy to post. missing RBG arbiter X and RBG afterlife, they’re in a box somewhere lol.

31 Likes

ok, not to spam this thread but some YYR Upheavals just arrived!

29 Likes