What did you get in the mail, 2023

Duncan just nails it with every new release i love this company i played the grasshopper v2 alot and it is not bad but i prefer v1 that wws the last duncan throw i bought definitely this one looks nice congrats u

2 Likes

Wow awesome thats a good comparison then

1 Like

Brooo I was so curious about the tri material, does it actually play different than “usual” yoyos?
Sochi released some very cool models lately

2 Likes

That’s a great way to make getting back home extra special!

The Radiance looks really interesting, I’ve been DMing YJ YoYo to see if anyone is stocking it in Europe. Not yet…

How does it play? Do you see any improvement due to that tweaked response system?

4 Likes

Yo this yjyoyo is the one with the tilted response correct? How does it play? Is the response change noticeable?

Edit oops didn’t see this question was just asked my bad. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Time to try some 5A

Anyone know where the string goes :joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

Boop.

36 Likes

did you order from that recent drop? you received it so quickly :open_mouth:

2 Likes

it was pretty quick for US postal, I live in MA so i’m close to the big yoyo retailers.

6 Likes

I haven’t played with it a lot yet but I have noticed it’s really well balanced. In the sense of I’m not noticing strong rim weight or strong mid weight. Very neutral. It and the non bimetal have a silky sort of feel when playing.

4 Likes

Thanks and I agree, couldn’t get the car unloaded fast enough and get my rear down to the mailbox :hugs: The Radiance is really nice, quick and controllable. The winding place in Japan just replenished the stock. I’m using Sochi 1.5/fat string and no snagging or surprise grabs, so maybe it does do something. Very nice playing yoyo :grin:

4 Likes

It’s a really nice playing yoyo. The response may be doing something, no snagging or smacking me in head with fat string. Quick and controllable :hugs:

3 Likes

Got more of a lighter dose of bibbob today.

36 Likes

Zzzz

36 Likes

I messed up.

4 Likes

Lovely mailday today. :partying_face::star_struck::sunglasses:
This BBB Klondike is especially stunning shout out to Steve and André for being so awesome.
Unknown BD finally popped up. (Just bought an “Image not found” UN BD too, thx Sean :heart_hands:)
Scooped a MIB SNM Rebirth for the SNM collection and got the twin to my Bape swapped Affinity for a bit of 5A and maybe get some 3A tattoo’s. :hugs:

36 Likes

RSO The Martian! Second Invasion

:alien:

Here it is with the original:

41 Likes

I did it again. Maybe one say I’ll figure out how this works.

2 Likes

Really pleasant throw. Has some nail vibe and slippy pads that i kinda expect of aceyo

26 Likes

Bought a pair of Loop Ups off the BST!

23 Likes