What did you get in the mail, 2023

Just recieved this beauty in the mail with lots of goodies from @djinni_cake !

Thank you again for the amazing yoyo and goodies :upside_down_face: @djinni_cake

PS: I have been playing this yoyo from the time I got it, cant stop playing it :sob:. Amazing Throw!

21 Likes

Dunk
Atmos thunderberry

22 Likes

Did we all get different engravings?:

25 Likes

I got the same engraving as @Fun_Dad69 , which is cool, but I really like yours, too!

6 Likes

I had to look. I ordered the unknown so there must be at least two!

4 Likes

There are 5 different engravings and the are combined randomly I think

2 Likes

SL1000

27 Likes

the black dot in the eye is also the same in the one @yoyojoe has, so the setting wasnt a centered

1 Like

I’ll join those who’ve posted their Target runs on here. :grin:

30 Likes

Yoyo companies spend tons money and time on research to make precision master pieces. Now everyone is excited for glow imperials lol.

8 Likes

Not enough glow stuff in your I miss the 90s leave me be with my glow imperials which by the way I found a second one the last one at a store 30 miles south. So I now have my pair. Amazing how few yo-yos I can find in Virginia

5 Likes

got my first offstring yoyo​:tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada:

19 Likes

OMG biggest mail day ever. My fresh new wood from Spinworthy and an SE Ten from @Xanadu all arrived at the same time. Spousal eye rolls ensued.

From L to R it’s the SE Ten, the Harbinger, the Bloodcell, and the Button.

28 Likes

fov case arrived Friday. this thing is sweet.

37 Likes

The skydancer is a great choice! That’s my go to 4A Yoyo!

1 Like

There’s an empty spot in the corner. You are one yoyo short.

Click on “Shop” here at YYE. :wink:

1 Like

I got these. Not sure what to call it yet (not open to suggestions :sweat_smile:).

30 Likes

What arrived while away for a week.

Luftverk Hybrid Fulvia v2, LEP/Sochi Insulator Pro Lithium, Yjyoyo Radiance and the LEP/Sochi Insulator Lithium
The Insulator Pro had a rim slightly dislodged but popped in place with my fingers. Perfectly smooth.

32 Likes

Its the coolest looking.black yoyo i seen how do u like it

It’s like a Klondike but almost as good lol

5 Likes