What did you get in the mail, 2023

My order from the Atmos November Market arrived yesterday.

I’d gotten to throw Cephas at club and already knew it was enjoyable. And after getting to try the Pomodoro proto at Fl States last year, I had to get my hands on the production version!

Pomodoro has been a real treat, very much so enjoying this great, unique organic. Both are great additions to my Atmos collection :grin:

40 Likes

Great G2 day. Grunt Proto and a Brass Herdsman.

28 Likes

That grunt looks sweet! Kind of reminds me of a nessie. @Woozie

2 Likes

Agreed. This is what drew me to it. I love the Nessie. Tad smaller and lighter. Super comfortable and I’m really enjoying it so far. Lots going on in this little package.

3 Likes

Got this finger spin mod butterfly from @EF.n.YOYO

And this was the only GiD imp at the target in DC yesterday. Still want a second or third…

25 Likes

Trigger warning: Not yoyo!

Been wanting this for 10+ years, used some funds from selling yoyos to get it, so… Kind of? yoyo related?

Pool cue! Meucci to be specific! Grail cue obtained! :grinning:

30 Likes

Very nice! It looks like $$$$$

1 Like

Wow! That’s a beautiful cue :smiley:

I want to try that fingerspin mod so bad, i don’t have the tools for it…

5 Likes

Hey, right on, bud :call_me_hand:! Hope you enjoy it.

3 Likes

Where did you find a green butterfly? The Target here only has blue and pink. I’d trade you a glow Imperial for one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have a dremel? I feel like there’s a way. I’m too lazy though. I just bought one from Efran. They are cool as heck.

2 Likes

The FS mods are awesome. Highly recommend. @EF.n.YOYO is some sort of Butterfly wizard!

Love the Christmas half swap!

3 Likes

SF BD is amazing

33 Likes

Stop giving recommendations my wallet can’t take it!!!

5 Likes

Never :3

4 Likes

That’s actually a half green half red with a fingerspin dimple mod from @EF.n.YOYO i don’t have a solid green nor have I seen one in a while. The fingerspin dimple is awesome.

3 Likes

Try reaching out to @EF.n.YOYO I didn’t have the time so I got mine from him.

2 Likes

Appreciate you, brotha! Right on :call_me_hand:. Glad y’all are enjoying them. :grin:

3 Likes

I know basically nothing about pool cue’s but the inlays and details on that thing look dope! :star_struck:

Very cool, glad you were able to land your grail cue. :+1:

5 Likes