What did you get in the mail, 2023

These are all amazeballs, but im most impressed by the polycarb so far. One of the smoothest plastics ive ever thrown, 66.4 g. The delrin is also really awesome, feels heftier/denser, and smooth as butter on a finger grind, 67.3 grams. The c bearing pink contest yoyo is awesome, totally looks like a custom mod rather than a mass production update, has metal inserts for the c bearing and pad seat… this adds weight to the middle a bit and the gap appears the widest of all freehands, 70.5g. It comes in just a little plastic bag with a string, the other 2 come in duncan boxes.

32 Likes

Just got these at work so I’ve only had the chance to throw each a few times, but both are incredible. Initial impressions are that the PC version plays a little floatier and seems to be a bit more stable than the delrin. Loving the size/weight on both.

33 Likes

Those look amazingly good together, nice choice’s :grin:

2 Likes

I bought 2 colossus Rs for $90 and they EACH came with 10 extra strings, a bearing, pads, bearing remover, and a glove. Talk about a deal holy

23 Likes

What is a Colossus R? Is it anything like a Colossus S?

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like it!

3 Likes

Will you be doing another run of crop circles. I would love to get one

4 Likes

Yes, I’ll be making more! The email list on my site is the best way to stay in-the-know

10 Likes

I will check it out and subscribe

4 Likes

I’m kinda curious to try the Colossus S to see how differently they feel cuz the R is basically a S but inner type ring. Shape and specs are pretty much the same.

Also btw ik you like Topyos and liked the Colo 6 so figured I’d tell you the Colo 7 recently released as well if you wanna check that out.

20 Likes

Black One Drop Project!

36 Likes

Mono Pheasant

I’ve been kicking this one down the road over and over getting yoyos that are “like” it without ever actually just buying it despite wanting it lol. Literally bought the $30 more expensive Jugemu, traded for a Recog, and bought an Equanimity in a big bundle deal before just thinking “Man I really want this yoyo, maybe I should just buy it.”

19 Likes

Parts arrived for a project that’s been in the works for quite a while.

43 Likes

This is what hype looks like. I’m excited.

5 Likes

I been curious about the R since I seen it on their instagram around worlds. Cool to finally see one. I didn’t know it was for sale online anywhere.

It kinda reminds me of the callisto that I been wanting to try.

This thing is….weird

20 Likes

This came Monday, just didn’t have time to post

Butterfly and Imperial came from my good friend @TommyBwell.

Duncan Freehand PC, it’s on fire baby!

32 Likes

Oooooooooooooooh. I like those hubs.

2 Likes

This looks very exciting. How long has it taken you to get here since you first had the idea? You must be so stoked to see this becoming reality. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m curious how the Delrin FH compares with the BoltXP. Care to share your thoughts? :bowing_man:

3 Likes