What did you get in the mail, 2023

One of the best maildays I’ve ever had. Portrait by Centerpiece Throws in the Cuil Theory colorway:

From the package to the custom string, everything here screams “premium.”

Congratulations @Mediumwell! You’ve created something special, bud.

38 Likes

I believe that the choices at A or C. I went with a C and plan to put a half spec in it. I think its ultimately a toss up.

7 Likes

I got the C bearing so I could put in a half spec lubed bearing and play it responsive.

4 Likes

22 Likes

Thanks to Dexjones0612 Dexter for the opportunity to get this throw.
I have been on a MMC Kick recently.
I have let one go and picked up 2 another’s added this blue MMC I changed the side effects to orange spikes it looks very very nice. So nice the soft feeling of the soda blast is so silky feeling. It sits well for photos

Everyone have a great rest of the weekend.

Did the MMC MCMO family pictures now that it has changed and grown a bit.

35 Likes

Figured I contribute to the MMC beauty above me. Thanks @POspot

30 Likes

Still Rollin I got for my 30th birthday

This is my first OD and I’m pretty blown away by how fitting the name is.

37 Likes

grats on the awesome swirl yoyo. how does it play ?
am too lazy to dig up an old facebook account to get one :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Fast. It feels very fast and very nimble on the string. It’s one of the best yo-yos I’ve ever tried. The power is there. The stability is there. And the wide catch zone makes it simple to land combos.

2 Likes

Adding a Top Deck to the One drop collection from 2011.

35 Likes

Really Solid Throw

23 Likes

Nice yoyo choice but that Lego set in the background is really calling to me lol :joy: the motorized lighthouse is my number #1 most wanted set :weary::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They are both pretty great!!

2 Likes

It’s either C or A for the bearings. I love the clear, which has the smaller A bearing in it, but honestly the larger bearing version is more ‘comfortable’ to throw. Its binds are a lot more like what I’m used to, and I feel like I have more options in strings for it since it’s less likely to snag. The clear has really aggressive binds if the yoyo is slightly tilted, but calms down when it’s perfectly straight.

4 Likes

Very helpful - thank you!

DUUUDE the new FH’s are SO :weary::pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Pictured from L to R: FH1 large bearing, FH Polycarb, FH Delrin

Duncan absolutely killed it with these, I’m actually pretty blown away. The large bearing FH1 plays exactly like how I’ve been trying to get some of my FH1’s to feel for years lol… and even more refined. The Polycarb might actually even be my favorite, the weight is super comfortable and allows it to be more easily maneuvered than the LB FH1 due to the slight decrease in weight. The Delrin feels the least like a FH but it’s still interesting, and a great feeling/playing yoyo regardless.

@bjardin congrats on such an outrageously great FH lineup, you guys have been on fire lately! We just need more large bearing FH1’s now :pray::pray::pray:

32 Likes

Yes. That’s good and helpful info right there. I got the C bearing version but of course there’s always that nagging interest in the A bearing version. It’s maddening!!!

3 Likes

I received a purple Freehand 2 Al in the mail yesterday. It is nice, feels good in the hand but a little heavier than I expected. It binds very well and easily.

I’m a Duncan fan.

3 Likes

… just couldn’t resist…

33 Likes

This thing is amazing and is my current favorite throw. Wildwood is killing it. I hope he makes more…

36 Likes