What did you get in the mail, 2023

Mine is pretty B grade. It’s playable and I like it but it definitely has a fair bit of vibe.

3 Likes

HUGE/awesome mailday for me today. Traded a bunch of yoyos to make this happen, but in doing so, I acquired something I never thought I’d actually have the privilege to own.

Absolutely pristine, mint as they come OG General Yo Torrent. The first throw @the_general ever made, widely considered one of the greatest organics of all time, and one of the most sought after pieces in the game.

My inner 12 year old (and current 26 year old self) couldn’t be any more over the moon rn. It’s still day 1, fresh out of the box General Yo smooth and truly a joy to play. They don’t make em like this anymore man.

Now I just gotta somehow track down a USA Hatrick, Magnum, DXL 5 Star and I will have considered my General Yo collection to be complete lol

Thank you @kretzschmar! :heart::heart::heart:

41 Likes

Looks great in your hands my friend.

And of the loot you sent my way, a special thank you for letting me pry a couple Panoramas and this amazing Freehand Mini you got from Nationals. People will definitely be talking about the Freehand Mini.

30 Likes

New string new stringgg

23 Likes

The amount of swag that comes nowadays :fire:
General Yo mini star 2 and Monkey Finger Design backstage pass (BSP)

38 Likes

Yea buddy!

3 Likes

Is that the Twisted Candycorn? it looks so good!

1 Like

Sure is! Pic doesn’t do it justice.

1 Like

How mini are we talking ? Could we get a side by side with a normal freehand ?

1 Like

@joegenda

1 Like

Mini it is not, lol. Just smaller than a Freehand.

I don’t have a Freehand to compare it to.

I found something that has the same width and diameter. No wonder I like this thing so much.

24 Likes

Ooohhhhh…… now I want one even more! Any ideas when the release is?

1 Like

Not sure brother, but I still haven’t dinged up this End 2 I got from you, as hard as I have played it, lol. I do think you would really enjoy the Freehand Mini

It looks sooo good!

Ding it brother! You gotta play it harder! My eetsit end II that I got from you goes everywhere with me. Somehow I don’t think it looks any worse than the last time I showed you it’s love marks.

2 Likes

Time to 4A with it, lol

2 Likes

Yoyo

25 Likes

Hendiatris by Yoyoball :yo-yo:

23 Likes

CLYW gnarwhal 2 and a fallen angel :raised_hands: been wanting a gnarwhal since I was a kid so happy to finally have one

28 Likes

Got some good stuff from the BST - Rev1, MCMO, Panorama.

29 Likes

The panorama is such an amazing throw! I’ve tried a bunch of bearing/SE combos and nothing feels quite as magical as a one drop ten ball flat and some ultralights. You should give it a try if you haven’t!

3 Likes