What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Happy Friday and another delivery.

One Drop/Toxic Strings 54

One Drop/Markmont Classic Black Fade

27 Likes

Best 50 bucks ive ever spent. Thanks jason

28 Likes

Eternal Throws Victory from @JEA86 I love the og spash so much energy in the old splashes

26 Likes

Last delivery of the week for me, all the way from Japan.

30 Likes

Hell yeah #megacrachcrew let me know how you like it! I love mine, especially with a nice 20g counterweight.

2 Likes

Its so fun! I Surprisingly nimble for it’s size and weight ive been doing a ton of hop/boing tricks and it feels quite interesting.

2 Likes

Got some cool (not so surprising) surprises for my bday…

My dad got me …

And my daughters got creative (with a little help)…

My daughters came up with the idea to get me some fidget toys. The magnetic rings are kind of interesting. And i can’t wait to read the People of Yoyo by @MrYoyoThrower

31 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Got a Dove.

First impressions:

Bearing seat is really tight (pushed out the “press-fit” nut capture sysem just trying to put a bearing on)

Pretty vibey

Pretty snaggy

Plays alright, dissapointed in the quality though.

17 Likes

That’s very strange. All my Doves play better than any other plastic yoyo I own (not counting hybrids).

3 Likes

Im going to keep throwing it at least for a few days and hopefully wear these pads in. That could help.

My Speedaholic XX plays glass smooth in comparison. Im also very picky :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ziz glitch wolf Hinemosu and strings !

low key looking for more TP bimetals and colored Mustang ES (hit me up :wink: )

17 Likes

Hrm, just ordered one yesterday…

2 Likes

I would like to hear your thoughts on it, especially if you have any other plastics for comparison.

I personally love both my Speedahlic XX and BoltXP. This and the Topyo Cloud just play so meh to me.

2 Likes

It’s been a few months since I had my last mail day, but this one specifically feels like it’s been a long time coming. Now we both have one @kight!

This is probably the most excited I’ve ever been to open up a package in the mail, but I’m not really sure what else to say about it lol.

34 Likes

I liked the Cloud once I had it siliconed and tuned. Dove was an experience similar to yours for me. Mine vibed and had a super tight bearing seat. I didn’t like the gloss finish it had at all, just felt wrong somehow.

The BoltXP, Speedaholic XX, and Shooting Star are all a cut above it in my book.

1 Like

What are those from? I feel like theose little symbols are from an old pokemon game and they were called unknowns?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s the Pokemon Unown from Gold and Silver. The profile engraving reads “IF LOST PLEASE CONTACT UNKNOWN AND ASK FOR CLYW either a pickaxe or unknown symbol at the end depending on the yoyo half

It’s really cute and I’m super nostalgic for the first three Pokemon generations.

8 Likes

Yesss congrats!! I remember seeing one listed here a few days ago that got snatched up quick and hoping you got it :grin: Still one of my favorite undersized, and the Pokemon theme is just the cherry on top.

2 Likes

Is that CLYW logo based on Unown Pokemon design?

4 Likes