What did you get in the mail, 2022?

That was fast!

1 Like

i checked tracking just to see the arrival date (figured it would be wed or thurs) and was shocked to see out for delivery lol

2 Likes

CLYW Wish And A-RT Grail b7.
Really happy with these 2 throws…

27 Likes

I too received this beautiful black on black darkmode Spyglass earlier today.

Great throw (I had gotten to try one of the protos many months ago, but still, wow!)

Never doubt Mk1 Yoyos :sunglasses:

37 Likes

32 Likes

Killer haul =]

3 Likes

DocPop Bolt

28 Likes

Panda! (Recess Little League)

Regular pic

31 Likes

How is it?

1 Like

2WEI

31 Likes

How are you liking it? That is my favorite plastic of all time when capless.

3 Likes

It’s perfectly lovely! Feels slightly undersized, extremly stable, nice snappy binds, and the black on black is visually stunning.

Highly suggest a Spyglass!

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying it! I agree on the capless remark, i could feel when i initially tried it caps on that they had some play, so upon catch I could feel the spin of the caps. Taking them out really smooths it up too, mine is almost dead smooth.

Shape wise it’s basically a delrin Panorama, so I knew i would like it, but it’s incredible to me how much the “schmoove groove” reduces friction! Really great design, feels stable, with high walls.

feels like a worthy daily!

3 Likes

Got this from a super nice dude on the BST.

30 Likes

YYF + Shortcut haul

30 Likes

Nationals pickups! I may have gone a little overboard but the deals (and the yoyos themselves) were too good to resist. :drooling_face: Time to hold off for a little while. :sweat_smile:

33 Likes

Have fun trying :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeaaahhh lmao… I feel like I legitimately do well resisting temptation for a couple weeks, and then all of a sudden I go crazy.

3 Likes

Sounds great! I actually already got them myself, the rainbow rims are just too hard to resist. I just wanted to hear other’s thoughts on the yoyo haha.

1 Like

RSO Bowl Mini Ti. Anything you see in the photos that look like blemishes are my mistakes as a photographer, this thing is immaculate.

Here it is with its siblings (and the Doc Pop yoyo stands):

And just to prove that I’m not a photographer, my best crack at the three engravings side-by-side:
RSO_Bowl-Mini_Badges-All_tn

39 Likes