What did you get in the mail, 2022?

I landed an 07 888 “ Bird in Hand “ white walls. My 1st 07 888

31 Likes

3 in 1 yoyo sounds like it should be -
A yoyo
A pocket screwdriver
And a can opener!

6 Likes

First titanium ever, and the Sengoku Samurai!

36 Likes

TP Collapsar.

Muscling this thing around has been pretty fun so far. Very unique experience.

29 Likes

The Ti-Vayder is my favourite yoyo! :heart: Enjoy!

3 Likes

23 Likes

Received a couple packages
Thank you @MarkD and @evildipper

36 Likes

YYF Vulture and Project 44 nylon/poly blend. That brown is an understated color, but fantastic!

28 Likes

How’s the spyglass?

3 Likes

In-person mail day of sorts.

Thanks to all vendors & contestants at Nationals. My kids loved seeing all the action… as well as making me buy them things too. Only the Beater is for me.

33 Likes

If the Claire veiw stations are manatees those are nice nice

2 Likes

Is there no possible way to get that freehand unless you were at Nats?

Yup, the kids picked out a Manatee and a Snow Lzzard is what you see there. I admittedly suck at telling CLYW apart in low lighting with a kid wandering off near thrown yoyos while the other touches everything so I just paid for things so they could pee.

Looking at the cup is like trying to decipher Sprinkles Cupcake dots to me.

Others appear to be: peak 2 (pink/blue fade), Dune in the blues fade, and Kayak in the purple/blue fade.

As my daughter said: “Yes, Please! I want that one. It’s pretty.”

3 Likes

No clue. Maybe if there were extras they’ll put them up online?

2 Likes

Ahhh what you were there? Would have loved to meet you in person my man. You going to the YYF breakfast tomorrow?

I either heard or read somewhere that they’d be available for sale online in limited quantities. I woulda picked one up for ya if I knew you wanted one

5 Likes

Thanks bro, hope you had a good time. It looked AMAZING from the live stream, such a great competition.

Had no idea they existed until I saw that pic. Hopefully they come online, if not no biggie - I just like collecting all the FH models.

4 Likes

Where’s nationals next year?

Never been to anything yo-yo related but that would be so cool

4 Likes

Oh. Yeah.

@Glenacius_K strikes again!

Bloodcell
Button
Semiresponsive
And 2 responsives

35 Likes

DANG! Nice haul!

3 Likes

MK1 Spyglass. I’ve recently become a sucker for black on black bimetals, and this one had a lot of cool design features. Plays very balanced, its not overly powerful or reluctant to move, but also not crazy light and zippy. Nice and stable on plane and is very forgiving to mistakes. Binds and solid, and it the profile cups the fingers perfectly in the hand.

34 Likes