What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Are they all D bearing?

1 Like

The Steel and AL are D bearing, the Ti is C bearing.
I was a little wary of the bearing change at first, because I like the D bearings so much, but it definitely works with the Ti, I think it was the right choice.

2 Likes

My RSO Bowl Mini Ti also arrived yesterday, after a harrowing journey! Fedex decided to deliver to the wrong address (despite it being correct on the package/tracking). Fortunately, the recipient was kind enough to return the wrongly delivered goods to my front porch late last night while we slumbered and I found it early this morning.

Woke up to a Thor’s day miracle!
Restored a bit of my faith in humanity :wink:

40 Likes

I too received the ti-bowl mini. My photo looks like garbage and doesn’t do this thing justice. Be right back with another.

A little better.

30 Likes

I am smitten. This is what I wanted the Butterfly and Legend Wing to be. So much fun.

27 Likes

A very Unstable Pressent arrived today!

Monkeyfinger AOTUS!

36 Likes

Big mail day today!! The G2 preorders are coming!

Rainbow Galaxy B18 and Decade. The contrast in play between these two is awesome.

The B18 is pure performance, tons of power on the throw, super fast and agile, very stable and feels like it spins forever. Its the closest to a pure V yoyo I have and I see why they have a reputation for speedy play.

The Decade is so insanely fun. Its my smallest unresponsive by a large margin, but has huge personality on the string. Fast and floaty, but also very stable. Haven’t been able to put this thing down, making for a very unproductive afternoon so far. Its making me rethink how I feel about undersized yoyos.

44 Likes

Did you choose that colorway or was it a Mystery?

3 Likes

I actually chose the Nebula, but couldn’t resist snagging the Rainbow Galaxy when extras were offered in the FB group lol. After having it in hand, grabbing a second was the right call.

1 Like

Ti Albatross and Decade arrived. Waited so long but it was worth it.

37 Likes

your decade looks insane!

1 Like

Responsive 5a is a totally different skill set from unresponsive 5a. I am only beginning to learn electric fan, but i find a number of responsive 5a tricks quite a bit easier than regular 5a.

1 Like

First of July mail day! I went all mystery colors and the mystery paid off quite nicely.

30 Likes

How do they compare?

The decade seems very similar to the Albatross. Heck, I’d even say it’s a remake of the Albatross.

2 Likes

Albatross was full size
Specs
• Diameter: 56mm
• Width: 43.64mm
• Gap: 4.34mm
• Weight: 65 grams
• Bearing: One Drop 10 Ball
• Response: Clear Flowable Silicone

1 Like

Yes, I know that, but the shape and the design of both yoyos are very similar, so I would expect them to have quite a bit of similarity in play. Maybe I should have said an undersized version of the Albatross, a bit like the Pickaxe and the Chief.

2 Likes

This sweet baby got lost in the mail but finally made it home to me. Hubstacks were a great idea, I just wish it were a few grams lighter.

22 Likes

How does it play like with the hubstacks on ?? Does it snag up on you frequently if you do pull starts ??

2 Likes

I don’t have the hubstack version, but every time I pick the Confusion up I say to myself “it’s a little too heavy” and then proceed to not notice the weight at all while playing.

3 Likes

Not really but I just got it last night so I’m still getting a feel

3 Likes