What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Yes, it is the Kamuraiju :slight_smile: I was very lucky indeed. In either the thread talking about the Kamuraiju pics on their Flickr or the Top Deck re-run, someone asked Dave about a Kamuariju half swap and he said to email them. So I emailed them as if I were going to buy any other half-swap along with a nice message which explained how excited I was for the yo-yo (the Summit and Kuntosh both kept me interested in yo-yoing while in college) and asked if they would set aside a blue/yellow half swap (as an homage to an original Anti-Yo Kuntosh proto colorway) for me to buy when they released to the public while also accepting I might have to try to buy two to swap on my own. To my surprise I received an invoice along with a reply not too long after thanking me for my message while saying they would be happy to half swap one for me. I paid the invoice, it shipped, and well, you know the rest :slight_smile:

I moved my thoughts into a separate thread to not derail this one as they were rather long but I’m happy to answer any questions either here or in there.

10 Likes