What color throws do you prefer?

For the standard of what type of colours I prefer now is:

ALL.ABOUT.BAPE.

Sall about the half green and half blue. I now have every single possible model of Onedrops that can be done in a bape style format.

I also tend to stick to blacks, sodablast editions and of course some of the neat splash/acid wash editions coming out lately.

Before I got on Onedrop however, I would always try to get yoyos in red due to the Duncan influence. I would strive to always get Duncan yoyos in red colour no matter what.

~Z

I don’t really have a particular preference… I tend to find yoyos in most shades/colors that I like the look of…

I’d say my favorite SOLID color would be a cyan blue though.

raw silver (see fujisaka’s Blink) or half raw half bright red. ( accidentally combine a champion red Take That Sleipnir with a raw Sleipnir , can’t describe how awesome it looks)

Using a raw yoyo while performing on stage will catch ones eyes easier than other that not shine enough. It makes non yo-yoing people think it cooler or no longer treat yoyo as a child toy.

1 Wearing some formal wearings with a raw yoyo and classic/pure music.(Secret Garden or kind of that )

2 Do some flow tricks slow and catch the rhythm .

1+2= big win ,elegance , real visual art

solid gold, red, and white

i like splashes with bright colors they always look good in my book

At the moment I own five throws, each is solid black with a green string. I don’t know how long I’ll keep that gimmick going, but right now that is my favorite.