What band?

What band have you been listening to on repeat? Whether its the same song over and over or one cd after another of the same band. I’m sure you get my question…

I’ve been on repeat with .Falling In Reverse. To me its a great band. But I can bet there will be a lot of you scratching your heads at who would listen to this. But isn’t that what makes music so great. So much variety and diverse, there is always something for someone.

So again, What band have you been listening to on repeat, How many days? For me its been about a week. It’s also the music i yoyo too. BUT WE AREN’T TALKING YO-YOS IN HERE ARE WE?!? lol

I like falling in reverse, I’m listening to attalus, chon, polyphia,my chemical romance and periphery over and over for music inspiration

I will have to check out some of those. I’m very familiar with my chemical romance. You should give Silverstein a try if you haven’t hears of em. As well as The Used. and Motion City Soundtrack. Man music is great lol.

Haha yeah I know Silverstein and the used, I’ll check out motion city for sure. I listen to a lot of pink, metalcore, djent and progressive metal, I also enjoy jazz very much. Music is pretty much my life :joy:

1 Like

I pretty much solely listen to Radiohead and Thom Yorke, but I also like Travis, Wilco, and older Coldplay.

Had nothing but ‘Deaf Havana’-s latest album ‘Old Souls’ on repeat in my car for the past few months. I think it’ll be a while still before I swap it out, I just can’t get tired of it. :slight_smile:

^ My personal favourite song on the album, but there are some other great tunes on there. Worth checking out if you’re into this sort of genre. My favourite song of theirs is ‘Hunstanton Pier’ off their previous album, which you can check out here:

It has an official music video, but I haven’t watched it (I don’t like watching the videos to some songs that I really like), so I won’t post it here in case it contains anything risqué.

One of my favourite bands for sure.  ;D

1 Like

The Faint - Danse Macabre

Game Over- Falling in Reverse
All I can listen to today lol… Why? Idk… Its just so good.

ANYTHING by Pentatonix, they are sooooo good

(also, tori kelly is drop dead amazing as well)

Currently listening to a lot of Tool.

This banned http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,83474.0.html

slow clapping

well done… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Pershing’s Own U.S. Army band… these guys actually march with french horns and not mellophones…

Audioslave is good but mostly U2!

Oo I love me some audioslave

Quite a bit of Electric Light Orchestra and The Cars

Listening to The Used all this week.

U2!

I just got back from a trip to Chicago to watch them at the United Center. Greatest musical experience ever in my life.

Getting into The Strokes too…