What are your unrelated talents?

One of my hidden talents is starting things but not finishing them.

9 Likes

Santa Monica? This are the exact curbs I learned to slappy on.

3 Likes

Hey! Me too! I als

That spot is my favorite

The Tootsie Rolls!

california

Me too🤓

I cannot be defeated in ping pong. Im also a skilled and generous lover.

2 Likes

You misspelled thrower. Pretty sure there’s no L in it.

1 Like

i’m incredible at academics and can talk philosophy for hours, but that’s not traditionally associated with talents

i can also make killer stove popcorn, maybe that’s closer to a talent

4 Likes

I can open a bottle of beer with another bottle of beer.

It takes practice…So, I try to practice a couple times every night. :beers:

7 Likes

Do you end up drinking all the bottles you open, and exactly how many do you drink?

2 Likes

I can play this game called taiko no tatsujin and it’s pretty complex, so i will link a article to what it is.

I can also play the hardest level and 2nd to hardest level.Article

Love it.

2 Likes

I enjoy playing ukulele. I also enjoy philiosophy, worldview and geopolitics.

6 Likes

bro. I should just put that on my med school applications!

1 Like

I make ginormous bubbles. Like 15 to 20 ft long bubbles.
I develop my own solution over 5 years that I’ve been doing this for almost 10 years.
I also have a knack for finding clovers. Four or five and six leaf. About 30 years ago I found a seven leaf. Really they yhey find me. I don’t have to look for them they just jump out at me. I have some of the craziest stories of how I found them. I’ve even found four or five by dousing a crystal. I have proof on video. Last year I found approximately 738 (I found a field) but I usually average about a couple hundred.

8 Likes

I happen to be a competitive dancer! But competing at “Furry” dance competitions.
Think of it like dancing in a big mascot costume.
I started in 2014 and have been doing it ever since!

I’ve also participated in dance battles out of the costume as well and have a first place title in an event called the “Bay Battle” of 2020.

Here’s a video of my first place routine from a different dance competition in 2019

W̸͍̣̠̭̰̰͚̳̆̏͐̿͋̾̚ ̶̢̜̥̗͖̼̳̾Î̶͓̺͕̲̺͖͎̰̃͛͛͑̓̌̉̔͂̂͠ ̴̡̧̧͖͚̭̟̗̮̭̻̟̯̲̄̃͐̕N̵̡̜̮̤͚͉͎̤̲̉̍̑͌̍͌́̾̽̕͠ ̸̛̫̭̝̘̠͌̅͆̕͝N̵̨̧̡͓̥̦̳͚̣̗̣͎͌̒͒͂̎̒̇͛̆͂̐̚ ̸̧̙̦̠͚͙̯̟̘̘͍̮̝̏̉͛̓̀̃̎́̊Í̷̳͓͚̮͍͋́͆̎̏̍̔́̈́͒͑̈́͘̕ ̷̪̲͖̣̘̘̬̎̀͑N̷̰̣̰̝͍͆͜͝ ̷̛͉̜̤̦̺̩͖̹̄̑̔͛̚͝G̶͈͕̈́ ̵̨̛̻̩̗̮͈͔̳̻̌̈́̏͜

6 Likes

I’m a semi professional choral singer! I’ve been singing in choirs since I was 8 and have performed on international stages in Vietnam and Indonesia, as well as large choral conventions like the US National ACDA in Kansas City, NCCO in Baton Rouge, and UMEA in St. George with a performance planned for Evensong at TCDA this summer with the choir I sing in now. It’s a huge part of my life, arguably bigger than yoyo for the last several years but I love them both, and I just find a lot of joy in making excellent music!

14 Likes

I am pretty good at turning oxygen into carbon dioxide. I have been doing it for years now. :slight_smile:

10 Likes