Fiesta tres and Draupnir

Duncan Butterfly XT, lol.

1 Like

The only THROW WORTH THROWING my man

1 Like

Solid throw that

Weā€™re not happy until youā€™re not happy! *<B{Q>

1 Like

Yea, solid ainā€™t no joke. Hurts the hand every now and again. But Iā€™m gonna keep it because I keep launching it into oblivion, trying to learn this snap wind thing. Iā€™d be a bit upset if I bought a nice thing and promptly dropped it on concrete. Iā€™m gonna hang on to the little Duncan (or not, I thank you!) for just that reason.

I havenā€™t thrown my XT in a long time. Perhaps it is time to pull it out again.
Lately I have be using an old 60ā€™s Butterfly.

1 Like

Dont get in the habit of throwing em over concrete and that problem is solved before its a problem. :smiley:

TiPIeak and Grail today!

1 Like

Since this is apparently the ā€œshow your most badass throws and make everyone else feel jealousā€ topic, hereā€™s mine 8)

1 Like

I need a wicked cool yoyo done up to look like the Death Star for use when I feel more comfortable and confident with the tricksies.

EDIT: Ooh, please tell me thereā€™s a trick called ā€œThe Death Starā€. And one called ā€œThe Kamehameha Waveā€.

Iā€™m am throwing a sage yo yo

Just bought and waiting for the Dv888 responsive canā€™t wait expected very soon what am I in for Opinion will vary be specific !

Eric R. has a couple of Star Wars tricks on YT. I used to do a trick with a double tip top called Luke Skywalker. I need to revisit thatā€¦

Iā€™ve been throwing the Kenshin. Thatā€™s a yoyo that for some reason i seem to forget about, and then Iā€™m amazed about good it is when I pick it back up.

Grabbed my OD Top Deck & YYF Cycborg 2.0 todayā€¦awesome feelā€¦yeah baby!

Wedge!

Cold Fussion

1 Like

Thanks
Itā€™s the latest release from Capitalā€™s YoYo, you should check them out.
They have some sick colorway.

Shutter, Ethos, sage, all day! And thereā€™s NO information or reviews on the ethos, but my buddy has the Edge and it feels like a more nimble shrunken Edge, super strong throws and spins for eeeveer

Iā€™m throwing my monolith, mythril zeppelin, and sf ss

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/jiwakukacau/bloodsteelameliaupload_zpsmyyozjzy.jpg

Blood Steel Amelia 2018

Whoa. Whatā€™s the retail on one of those?

Iā€™m throwing an MKT and a phenom today!