What are you throwing today?

^ :o

Last day of FAF, throwing the Legend Wing, but it is not a chore. LOVE this thing!!!

I have no words to even describe that colorway… Cells being swirled in a petri dish? The art you get when you leave that toast out for a few days? I am really curious what that looks like when spinning.

My new granwhal 2! :slight_smile:

Ooooh Snap!! Pics Pics Pics!! also, isnt is awesome and totally underrated?

Ywet.

OD knocked it out of the park with that one.

I

I have really enjoyed it so far! I don’t know why i never hear about it? I really love the colorway too! The older, darker blue and or purple colorways are so pretty!

It’s Gruntbull, right?

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x274/EightPlus/Skilltoys/20170223_130308_1.jpg

Still throwing the Legend Wing as well. It stays in my pocket.

Angle. Great looking, high performance, and, most importantly, super fun.

The Skyva is awesome but this Gamma Crash is probably one of the best throws I’ve ever used. This thing gives my whole collection a run for its money

My half skyva and my half horizon. I call it the skyhorizon. It plays okay but the one thing I know is that it’s great at fingerspins😂

Steel and aluminum.

One Drop X Anti Yo! 8) Sooo much goodness!!

1 Like

YES!!! Now that’s how you do it! ;D

1 Like

Onedrop Kuntosh Hardcoat QV with Ape Hanger string
Blasted 7075 sweetness!

Thanks Aaron! Just borrowing it from my little girl for a while :wink:

This thing kicks major a**! Back and forth between this Kuntosh again today and the Kuntosh HCQV!

Kabar.Nuff said.
It’s a Turok. Great blade. Light onot the shoulder. Xoxoxoxox

Nice! I love knives too my favorite is the condor primitive bush knife. It’s the carbon steel version. But I love a classic mora to.

Starting to learn 5A!

1 Like

^nice^^