What are you throwing today?

Thanks Greg, I won it at the BAC when they had they’re raffle. It was awesome. It throws pretty well. I’d love to see a pick of your yoyo your throwing. I never seen a krown before.

Is the Krown a good yoyo? I’m thinking about getting one soon.

I’m currently throwing the horizon. :stuck_out_tongue:

My Krown.

Extreme: the Krown is one of the best yoyos of all time (for my preferences). It is on the light side, which I enjoy, yet it has the stability equal to or exceeding a great number of heavier yoyos. It has that sort of “Wow, I didn’t expect it to be so stable” feeling to it.

I found the first run response was a bit grabby, so I dropped in my own RTV. The second one I got doesn’t see to have that issue. If anything, I’m wishing it was grabbier from time to time, but I might just need new pads because I’ve played it so much. :wink:

That is one amazing looking yoyo you got there Greg.

I haven’t picked up a throw quite yet but I’ll probably throw my Chief when I do

1 Like

Never thrown one, but it looks pretty sweet. Does it smell like rain? :slight_smile:

Today I’m throwing my Replay.

Greg: I agree with Erik, that Krown looks amazing. Almost has the same shape as the petrichor.

Songwind: It is definitely one smooth yoyo. The petrichor would be better if I put a DS bearing in it. At least that’s my opinion. I switch from time to time and throw my replay as well.

1 Like

O.U.T Pocket Love…This thing is Awesome!!!

Today I’m throwing my REC REV, I believe to it to be a Sine Saw. I picked this up at the 2015 BAC for only $45. And I am really really enjoying it. Very smooth. Great spin time. Came with what I think is a grooved bearing. But I could be wrong. Maybe you guys can help me out with that. Well… Here it is.

So… it’s a bearing. And it has a groove in it. I don’t think you need outside opinions on whether it’s a grooved bearing or not.

Cool-looking yoyo, though!

Tropic Spins Shipwreck and 2014 SPYY/TMBR/YYE Eh.

1 Like

lol, thanks. And your right, what was I thinking?

Pyro.

Bought it ~8 years ago not knowing that it was nonrepsonsive, or even what nonresponsive yoying was. Was kinda bummed out and put it in a box. Pulled it out again a week ago, after unexpectedly rekindling my interest in yoyos , and am trying to get to know it. Can’t throw a stable break away with it for some reason, but I am getting a bit more comfortable with it in general at least.

http://i.imgur.com/xaiv2nm.jpg

fireal prototype
http://i.imgur.com/5HjZi4r.jpg

Was messing around with the No Jive at my local amusement park earlier, couldn’t resist taking a photo of the “woodie” in front of the “woodie” (roller coaster).

Also messed around with my YYF Replay I call “Twisted Colossus” due to the color setup I have for it, resembling a roller coaster with the same name I will be riding in August. You’ll kind of see why in the images below why I named this yoyo such name :slight_smile:

As I was throwing, a guest behind me was watching and then told me he didn’t know how to do a 1-handed bind yet. It caught me off guard because most of the people I come across don’t even know how to yoyo! I of course couldn’t resist doing a 1-handed bind, laceration style.

My brother has this same exact yoyo, the splash color looks awesome! I have the same throw but it’s in a chameleon color. It is a Sine//Saw with a “string centering” bearing. Definitely a solid throw, though I haven’t thrown it in a while :slight_smile:

Yyo jaeger

PLEASE let this thread just die, people!

rude.
Anyways orbitron 5000 and a whimsy roar.

It’s just people posting names of yoyos. Is it really sparking any interest anymore??.. I guess you could say it is by the massive volume of posts, but really?

…And Werrd Hour.

Apparently. People keep posting right?

C3 Accelerator