What are you throwing today?

Wooly MArmot 2 and Darkstar.

Level 6
Zombie

Roll model

Home made titanium with flowable red rtv and a ceramic whipple. This thing is light and fast and really easy on my pockets with its small size. Plus I don care if I ding it! :slight_smile:

Capricorn, nomad, Rockefeller, royale, genesis

Capricorn Darkstar.

Why isnā€™t the duncan strix ever suggested in the ā€œI need a good throw under 50$ā€ threads?

I love this thing! Just the feel of it is so fun! Iā€™m so glad I traded my (kinda boring, but good playing) Rally for it. As well as I finally got some more lube!

But yeah Iā€™m throwing my new Strix today and am going to lube (the sorta noisy) bearing with my new One drop lube! (V4M or whatever)

Iā€™m not sure. I love my Strix though.

Glide
Protostar
Roll Model

Capricorn and Wooly Marmot 2

Going on a trip so Iā€™m taking my summit and rallyā€¦

Cascade, Valor

How do you like the valor?

KLR, prestige, hatrick, protostarā€¦

2Sickyoyos King!~ This thing is amazing! and let me tell you about those finger grinds mmmmm.

Itā€™s really great. I see what Greg was saying about it needing a good blast, but man itā€™s a really solid throw. Super smooth, super stable. Itā€™s awesome.

Itā€™s a top-3 all-time favourite throw right now. Rubbing shoulders with my venerable El Ranchero (another not-blasted yoyo! Manā€¦)

Youā€™ve piqued my interest: whatā€™s the third?

Probably poorly phrased saying ā€œtop-3ā€ because the third spot is in constant daily flux. Contenders on any given day:

OG Punch Line, Cascade, Smooth Move, Puffin 1, Prestige, Krown

Hehe, makes sense. Thatā€™s kind of what I figured, I knew the cascade and puffin were up there for you. So many good yoyos right now.

Horizon (for the third day in a row).