What are you throwing today?

One of my favorite colour-ways on a chief

3 Likes

And mine, alongside the Latitude 53, Bushman and Dirty Sunset. Despite the scoffing that the latter had for being a ‘YYF colourway’.

18 Likes

My personal favorite chief, that I use on the regular is my FG 28 stories chief. It’s the one I’ve put most strings into.

Do you know what run this could be, out of interest?

15 Likes

7th or 8th from memory. Ca. 2012-2014. The FG’s came after the A-grades.

EDIT - Mine is from that period.

15 Likes

Wow, @nothingfaced, how many Chiefs do you have?
If you consider selling one, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Over 40 - They’re a personal favourite. Sorry, none for sale though.

6 Likes

Danm, so the Chief should be trully amazing!!
Always read positive reviews about it, but I wasnt into yoyoing when this drop (and others) happened.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have a hard time finding them on the bst ive seen like 2 in the past 2 weeks I think😬

2 Likes

Hey Ive got the same FG 28 stories chief! Was wondering if its considered from one of the runs folks prefer or if I should be looking for some other run chief. Truly have no clue what the differences are​:grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Feels like a plastic day… string and counterweight made by me :fist:

19 Likes

Yesterday’s throws. After seeing @AKYOYOMIKE with an Elysium… :heart_eyes: I had to throw my current favorite organic, the Cloudberry. Also really liking the Exia. Did some 2a for the first time in forever, mostly just worked on throwing left-handed.

20 Likes

Hopping on today’s Chief train;

Clear laced with Twisted Stringz Regular

19 Likes

Cool Chief! Is that a clear version or has the anno been stripped?

4 Likes

I went to parents home to chill during Xmas and forgot a yoyo… So until Friday, nothing to throw… :cry:

2 Likes

Its a clear version with an engraving from a 2015 release. Definitely a real player

15 Likes

These are also great Chief’s. They have the soap-like OneDrop finish to them. Works well.

I have a couple.

13 Likes

Wow. I only have nine of my favorite yoyo and I question my sanity sometimes… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

What Yo-Yo is that???

2 Likes

One Drop VTWO.

4 Likes

SpinWorthy
KNack

17 Likes