What are you throwing today?

19 Likes

Believe or not, but today I did not throw… Writing this sentence feels like aa meeting, weird.

4 Likes

Holiday throws:

(Clockwise from upper-left) Dominator, Astrea, Format:C, Futura.

17 Likes

Is that a new throw? :wink:

2 Likes

Nope I got when I got my Tinman, they came in the same box.

2 Likes

The Anarchist by Zeekio. It is hands-down my favorite yoyo purchase of 2020. I only purchased one 2020 yoyo (Top Yo Colossus IV) but The Anarchist is the best purchase I made this year.
EDIT: Does anyone else here have this yoyo? I’d love to hear your thoughts about it.

14 Likes

I have the same one. Its ok, but doesn’t really excite me. The pads are too thick. The blast is very nice though.

2 Likes

I just find everything about it perfect for me, my skill level, my tricks, moves etc. The pads are super and I’m even using a Kitty fat. I even love the sound of the string hitting it. I would never tell anyone it would be perfect for them also.

7 Likes

ELYSIUM

23 Likes

Did you get this to do a review of it?

6 Likes

Im just going to try and get a cool video or 2. I’ll give my opinion if anyone wants but I’ll leave reviews to people that like to talk on camera.

5 Likes

Awesome pic! Hope you’re enjoying it. Can’t wait for the vids!

3 Likes

One of my favorite plastics of all time even though it’s 71g. I would recommend everyone to give it a try if they can.

13 Likes

Dude. This yoyo is legit. I love mine too.

3 Likes

My saving grace this year is the SPYY Amplifier. I can’t believe it came out about 7 years ago!!!

3 Likes

Yoyo Palace stuff

14 Likes

I’m always interested in Unknown releases while simultaneously annoyed with the “brand” as a whole – they always seem to just pop up out of nowhere and then immediately sell out. I don’t even know where to find an official list of releases just to know what I missed out on. Ok, rant over.

So is this a new release?

4 Likes

Yup new releases from Yoyo Palace, you can check them out at rewind. I was really suprised by the way these bad boys played. I truly regretted not coppin the Sphere tho, I’ve just heard about its legendary status among OG players. So dont miss out if they restock.

2 Likes

…aaaand SOLD OUT :laughing: Oh well.

2 Likes

Chief - Always a Chief…

18 Likes