What are you throwing today?

Do your canaries have a windowed view from inside their cage? Those are big baller moves.

5 Likes

From inside their cage they have 50% window view (50% coveder by a cloth), but I keep the cages open, so they can fly inside the house. Normally I would place the food only inside the cages, but for this picture I have been seeding near the yoyo so I could take this shot, at first they were apprehensive about the weird object in their space, very explorers creatures.

6 Likes

22 Likes

Love this colour-way!

3 Likes

Placing yoyos into shrubs. Laser fade Exia:

19 Likes

Sparrow, Phidias, Batsquatch 7068. Throwing some lightweights today and my throw finger thanks me. Have you ever seen your throw finger jerk after the yoyo reaches the end of the string in slow motion? It’s horrifying.

22 Likes

MADNESS!

19 Likes

SpinWorthy KNack

17 Likes

Today

21 Likes

What are these yoyos? The one on the right looks sick. Hubstacks are underrated.

3 Likes

@eternalmetal they are the MonkeyFinger 2Evil and Prime-8. I agree, “hubstacks are underrated.”

5 Likes

Oh damn, so modded then. Ive been wanting a Prime-8 for a while now, never knew I wanted it in hubstacks. Do you mod them yourself?

3 Likes

They are modded yeah, the first 2 actually! Joel Whitehead did them, his IG’s are @lokiskillz and @lathedbackthrows they’re approved by MonkeyFinger Ray himself! I hope one day to be able to mod hehe.

3 Likes

Id love to take a stab at modding, but im too worried that id just completely ruin the yoyo given the tolerances these days. Either way, wicked cool throws, im lusting after that Prime-8 :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Throwing a wenge Bloodcell.

25 Likes

I got this beauty from @Glenacius_K today. It’s really super good.

Edit: As an update, this is the first wooden fixie I’ve ever bought that played perfectly for me right out of the box, no fiddling around with different string or trying to find that just right string tension, no wax, no waiting for it to break in. The weight and size feel really good for 0A, now I just need to learn some tricks beyond basic stalls and flips.

24 Likes

Death all day long.

20 Likes

19 Likes

24 Likes

Pretty dope!

2 Likes