What are you throwing today?

While my Edge Infinity came in today with this, the 66% Sleipnir just kind of stole the mail day, did not expect this thing to have so much power for its tiny size :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Beach party Akita

17 Likes

Colossus V (Starbucks edition):

20 Likes

Amazing shot! Super refreshing.

1 Like

What are u throwing on Xmas? Me TiEchelon by OhYesYo

19 Likes

Perfect combo. Great photo! They both look great!

1 Like

The curious thing to me is that Starbucks does not appear to use a shade of green as dark as this yoyo. So I’d love to know what TopYo used as a reference for their anodizing. :thinking:

1 Like

What am I throwing on Christmas? I get very moody on holidays with lots of highs and lows so my throwing is all out of whack today so I went to my Top Deck and Colossus V which meet me half way when I’m having an off day.

20 Likes

Veeeeeery nice! Love the look of the echelon!

4 Likes

Me too I love the look it is a really special piece visually.

4 Likes

Well hello there Mr.Coffee, please fill the cup to the line. Here you go Dr.Smalls!!

14 Likes

Hey! I gave that to my apprentice a few weeks ago and I was just over his place and he was totally rocking the Dr. Smalls!

3 Likes

Yeah. I like this thing. I’ll leave it clipped to my keys sometimes. Definitely my favorite keychain. Lol

3 Likes

Main difference is weight, mine vary from 64 - 68g. If I recall I made a post about this once upon a time.

3 Likes

Aah okay! If its on yye ll try and find it thanks a lot☺️

1 Like

Sure thing u need to have Xmas string :christmas_tree:

13 Likes

A custom red/white Candy Cane Edition from @PCaliyoyos :smiley:

17 Likes

Xmas N12 very cool. Love my N12s crazy good Yo-Yo for its price

4 Likes

@twitch77 also Candy String setup :wink:

14 Likes

Nice! :smiley: