What are you throwing today?

Topyo Colossus V which I do not hesitate to say jives with me even better than my One Drop Top Deck. With a Kitty XL string this thing rose to the top of my Top 3.

20 Likes

This weeks throw is:

Feels good and feels green (@twitch77) :grinning:

17 Likes

Me and my nautilus we have a very very long and deep relation ship. I am really curious how GZR version compares.

4 Likes

It’s just like you would expect. A Code 2 on steroids. Take one of the most stable and long spinning YoYos ever made then make it just a bit more extremely stable and long spinning. That is the Code 2 GZR. I tried putting in the heaviest side effects I have (disks), and domes, and spikes to see what that was like, but found ultra lights felt the best and gave it the best overall performance. The OG Code 2 still feels best with the flat caps though imo. If you love the OG I’d recommend grabbing the GZR.

2 Likes

Oh yes, that sounds fun! Need to find one now… fast. Thanks @TheThrowingGnome

2 Likes

I like the edge ultimatum a lot too. Feels hollow but stable, really interesting. And the AK colorway is so dope.

4 Likes

Throwing more of the Elysium! While the other organics I’ve designed are more on the playful side this throw means business! Packs a punch of power with a good amount of centerweight and float also!

25 Likes

What thickness of string do you find works best with this? I prefer Kitty Fat or Kitty XL on a lot of my yoyos. Will those be too thick and slow things down?

4 Likes

18 Likes

Not sure, I use airetic thin and standard. Id say those kitty strings would be fine, the gap should be wide enough at 4.5

2 Likes

Called in a perscription

19 Likes

For the first time in nine days I get a day off and I can carry anything I want!!! So just got this a couple months ago and it’s very nice.

20 Likes

Atoms Projects Cloudberry, SPYY Orbitron 5000

14 Likes

is it the most stable yoyo or at least most stable ti u played?

2 Likes

Mustang

3 Likes

"The abominable yoyo of the snows":cold_face:

15 Likes

This is the prototype for the few and far between Elysium yoyo.

Here’s a shot of the 5050!

17 Likes

Looks dented :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::raised_hands:
Captures the light beautiful. Nice outdoor shot.

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

21 Likes