What are you throwing today?

I don’t get days off very often but when I do I throw Ti. Or Mg but today Ti.

16 Likes

Butterfly AL

Throw Duncan
:sunglasses:

22 Likes

What’s the specs on this? Looks like it’s under 50mm in diameter. 100% up my alley. Also, is it the same yoyo as this one on anomaly yoyo’s instagram?

1 Like

Is this the cross bone chip you are talking about?

1 Like

Throwing some sistine today. This one has that it factor on the string.

17 Likes

Polished Exia

29 Likes

Yup same yoyo. I measured a bunch of specs when I had it and wrote them down. I’ll try to find that.

2 Likes

SPYY El Ranchero chillin in the leaves

21 Likes

I think that’s my favorite of all your yoyos. :fire:

2 Likes

Been throwing the Mouldy Bread the past week. Tons of fun

23 Likes

Took my Surveil out while looking for eagles today.

23 Likes

Such a cool looking throw! Very nice image man!

2 Likes

Thanks Twitch!

2 Likes

Still throwing… Using bulk Sochi strings… About 9hours fun… I believe another 2hours I can handle… So in short: it’s not that bad, is it?

Oww, performing only fun, easy and laid-back tricks…

12 Likes

I think it’s something a little different but I’ll look into it Sir.

1 Like

Not sure how you deal with that gnarly string! Don’t think I could handle even a new one of those after getting spoiled on Airetics.

3 Likes

Hahahaha I believe in what you say, I reached Airetics, and they aren’t shipping internationally… But hey, I’ll soon try the strings from @BadWolfeCo, so I’ll have a better empirical understanding.

Regarding this gnarly strings… I like the idea that I’m wearing the string, althought I hate to correct string tension in each throw… :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Hey you can get some airectics elsewhere also. Look at the friends page on their website, there’s one retailer on there that ships worldwide.

5 Likes

Thank you sir.

1 Like

19 Likes