What are you throwing today?

This Akita looks awesome, nice picture btw.
Still hoping for a restock :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Some times the journey can feel like a voyage

I know its fixed axle day but I have gotten too many throws that need attention so will have to skip fixie day for a couple weeks

Ps. Wish I still had a yomgea/yyj journey to make that pun a bit better, alas!

17 Likes

Sun setting on a looooong week in WV. Looking forward to the Weekend-er…

26 Likes

14 Likes

Stopped at a scenic overlook. Found geocache #178.

24 Likes

Nice to see another geocacher on here! We’ve been at it since 2001.

3 Likes

How many finds are you up too?

1 Like

Haven’t posted up here in awhile but the Amplified Ad-Lib was my most played yo-yo this year.

19 Likes

Interesting pic!

6 Likes

15 Likes

We were out with the grandkids yesterday, found a couple more - we’re up to 1325 now. When we began, geocaching was VERY new. There were very few caches - now they’re all over the place. We really love traditional caches in the woods - I won’t often spent much time searching for a micro in the woods (though I never say never). We love a good puzzle cache, a good multi, and we will drive 20 miles to go after a cache in a cemetery. Team Typowiz is our GC name, located in northern Detroit suburbs.

6 Likes

:flushed:WoW!!!

allsouthinspections@ in GA is my handle.

I love how geocaching has taken me to so many scenic and interesting locations I would have never seen otherwise.

4 Likes

My mom took my siblings and I out couple months back because of this dreadful year, we wanted something fun to do. My brother, sister, and I have gone together a few other times. Not really sure how many we found lol.

2 Likes

14 Likes

What is happening in this image?

Plane? Choppa? Tower?

3 Likes

Or perhaps google Earth

3 Likes

No guys… He has the power of flight.

2 Likes

I attached it to the front arms of my drone and took it up 400ft. My biggest worry was the string getting caught up in a blade and send it plummeting to earth. Surprisingly it went way more smoothly than it probably should have.

12 Likes

Atmos Cloudberry

21 Likes

Getting to know the Retic Puff Adder I recently got from @shatterFX. I dig it. String is @BadWolfeCo Slicc reg.

21 Likes