What are you throwing today?

That Parlay is so pretty!

2 Likes

How so? I really want to know.

The Parlay a small(ish), organic, balanced-weight, mid-high walled yoyo that when played with the stock flat bearing, can be rather unforgiving of sloppy play. A good throw for tightening up your technique.

5 Likes

@zslane just explained… It’s a “small” organic shape yoyo, this one does not accept insults and much less clumsy techniques (my case), and for that reason, teaches me patience and resilience … to the point of bordering the frustration line… For me it is not a yoyo to enjoy on difficult days.

7 Likes

If you take that flat out you might enjoy it more. I do atleast. I’m not partial to honing in techniques unless I was training for something. And I’m no masochist. Flat bearings are great if you hate yourself

6 Likes

Yeah, if you want to make a Parlay really behave itself, put a (grooved) centering bearing in and install ultralight SEs. :+1:

6 Likes

I’m with the NSK center trac bearing… I’m enjoying the feeling of Energy SE can’t explain… LoL

12 Likes

That really is a pretty parlay.

4 Likes

Man, I really need to get a Parlay. I think I’d really like it.

3 Likes

I avoided SE yoyos at one point cause I didnt want to invest in spares. I feel like I’m making up for lost time now though. It’s a luxery to be able to make tiny adjustments to center weight. Aesthetics too.

7 Likes

Let us know when you get it!

3 Likes

Exactly, that’s what I love about SE… I will be here to see the day that OD will design a fingerspin SE, it’s a matter of time.

2 Likes

The fingerspin SE is already here, you just gotta have the skill for it.

8 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:
No skills for me.

4 Likes

Boost

19 Likes

The OD spike SE’s will scratch the fingerspin itch too!

4 Likes

Very nice shot.

3 Likes

Water Blue Joyride Yellow Fat Kitty;

16 Likes

Mecha Bapezilla and BBB Akita

25 Likes

I’ve always wanted a dark brown or black with speckles. That looks great!

3 Likes