What are you throwing today?

Its new to me but I have been really enjoying it, a fine plastic throw for sure

1 Like

I really like it a lot. It has the same snappy response and the extra groove on the inside really makes stalls super easy. Out of all of the TMBR fixies that I have,(Morrow, Fremont 2020, Carlson CS, This a Way, Irving, Turner), the Turner is quickly becoming my favorite.

6 Likes

A whole lotta V-ness today.

From top to bottom: Author, P40 Warhawk, Ibex.

15 Likes

Had to throw a few loops today in observation of 2a Tuesday

16 Likes

Sir! Pull your yoyo over!!!. Too fast! Haha.

1 Like

TMBR Morrow

13 Likes

Threw the Summit on a WV peak today.

26 Likes

Well as much as I tried to hold off for a different colorway I am super glad I pulled the trigger on the Chopsticks Gorilla. It’s exactly as good as one would expect a bi-metal to be from YYR. The striking difference to me is the personality of this yoyo compared to other late model YYR bi metals. Im unable to qualify what I mean by that this early. All I can say is that it’s fantastic in its own unique way.

23 Likes

Back porch throws with my Legendary Terrarian. This splash is killer.

23 Likes

50/50. Drops happening Friday at 2pm est

23 Likes

2 Sick Crusade;

@yomagic

16 Likes

Absolutely! I tried out a Premiere once and it was great!

2 Likes

EH in WV

17 Likes

Beautiful shot Gnome-Gnomes!

2 Likes

Brushing the dust off my dusty AL7 Banshee. It’s the first yoyo that truly blew my mind lol…what a beast! It was so perfect!
Then some jerk (@ryanmcg) decided to go and gift me a Banshee SS. lol…totally stole the lightning AND the thunder from my AL7.

p.s.
/bro loves the jerk Ryan. :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

Got this horizon yesterday and it’s pretty amazing. Wasn’t a big fan of any of the shutter line or the edge line other than the poly edge but this thing shreds. I will say the shape turned me off but it turned out to be a fantastic strange looking throw.

20 Likes

Yeah, the shape is downright u-u-u-ugly!

5 Likes

15 Likes

A question for the collectors: How often do you throw ALL of your throws? Is there a method used to keep tracking which one hasn’t been used recently, or… It doesn’t matter?
Any yoyo that actually stay on display withouth being touched often?

2 Likes

This week in thowing OD Parlay… It teaches me that I have much to learn.

17 Likes