What are you throwing today?

Nice pic @Lukoyo!

2 Likes

Cool pic :fire:. Ah sorry. Hot pic :rofl:

2 Likes

Still liking it! Reposting my impressions from another thread:

Took some getting used to but I’m pretty sold on it now, very rim weighted and stable. Mine is definitely vibey which I expected due to the disclaimer. I put some Teflon tape on the axle and that helped some, seems like the threads are a bit loose.

1 Like

Throwing my very favourite yoyo today; the YoyoScientific Triple Point. From the one and only @Cannon

55x42x68

18 Likes

Did these get released?

1 Like

I’m back working in the kitchen SO I’ve had the same cross bones chip in my pocket for the last two weeks. Great throw has a slim profile which works great in my pocket. I’m constantly on the move and can’t carry my favorite stuff. Even the silver bullet in the holster does not pass muster. Here’s some bacon I made at work.

14 Likes

Exia

17 Likes

Tom Kuhn Tom Cat

13 Likes

I got the opportunity to test the new Fallen Angel. This thing jams! Small bearing, small yoyo that packs really good performance. This thing maybe the perfect everyday pocket throw.
When I got it the first thing I did was compare it to my CF 003. I was surprised to find that the 003 was larger in both diameter and width - hopefully that gives you some scale.
The finish is great and I really like the silver with rainbow rings. The shape of the rings also impressed me. It’s hard to tell from photos, but the ring actually forms an IRG which make thumb grinds a breeze.
All in and all this will be one I pick up when production hits. I can see this being one of my new go to edc pocket throws

![IMG_20201110_165640|375x500]
(upload://4Sqfb4tEYtSU0BHQ3qu5CAyVkYJ.jpeg)

22 Likes

50/50. Production run has shipped!

20 Likes

Looks great, who’s making it?

4 Likes

Designed by Jordan B. Machined by Yoyo Empire I believe.

3 Likes

Did he give a release date? @Jedillama

2 Likes

It should be soon. From what I understand the production version should already have landed, but has not due to small delays. It’s on an “any day now” kind of timespan.

5 Likes

El Presidente?

2 Likes

20 Likes

Lucky dog! I LOVE night scenes!

3 Likes

Yeah although today general yo stole the show really enjoyed the majesty

3 Likes

OD SG

20 Likes

How does the SG play?

2 Likes