What are you throwing today?

I’ve not seen that engraving before, didn’t know it existed.

3 Likes

the first I think was an Avalanche

18 Likes

17 Likes

Today on the eve of the Pop Art drop, I’m playing a RCS Small Bearing SK8R as seen on A Sized Bearing YoYo Love (Small Bearings)

16 Likes

Yes - it was indeed. I no longer have a bushman Avalanche. I would like to get another one.

3 Likes

What do you carry on a Subway commute to work?

10 Likes

I see you’re an audiophile! That’s quite a bit of sound gear😎

2 Likes

Bit of an ugly thing, isn’t it? Duncan Ballistic with clear Mod Spacers. The shape of the yo definitely looks better without the spacers and perhaps I’ll take them out sometime, but for now I’m enjoying doing some string tricks with the spacers in. Now if I could just get rid of the wobble the mod spacers introduced…

14 Likes

no no, photo found on the internet, yoyo is not mine :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve never seen him either … :open_mouth:cool!

2 Likes

What’s the inside cup area? Plastic?

2 Likes

Enamel paint, wanted to spruce up the ‘canvas’ hub and I love that florescent yellow.

3 Likes

Looks good!

2 Likes

Thanks, looks much better spinning, I must admit haha

1 Like

Tossing around these three today

21 Likes

Your photography has a signature, even without your corner branding. I actually didn’t see it there at the bottom right at first and knew immediately that these were your work.
You make pretty pictures sir!!

4 Likes

Thank you! These were done with a new old school portrait lens that I got today.

3 Likes

Trying to be more like @Sinister_Yoyos with my 4 year old work phone, shaky hands, and about as much creativity as a piece of wet cardboard😁.

Here’s my Circle City Warbird. One of my true favorites.

18 Likes

What is the bottom one? It looks phenomenal.

1 Like

sea monkey! staying with mfd

15 Likes