What are you throwing today?

Thanks brother!

American made all day!! :us:

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a transparent light blue HM. Thanks.

4 Likes

One of those needs to be my next MFD.

3 Likes

They’re fantastic. I need to take some photos—I got an amazing hookup for the Aotus.

What colorway is that in your pic?

4 Likes

Good old comp powerhouse

19 Likes

excellent choices!!!

5 Likes

that is the forgotten nebula… i’ve been picking up more mfd pieces lately and i really enjoy them. solid work all around.

5 Likes

I’m loving the Aotus. I’ve been playing it back to back with the Conspiracy and the PixelApe because I’ve heard it’s a fusion of the two and tbh they’re right on. And it feels phenomenal in the hand, like omg.

8 Likes

i’ve just been chuckin mfd this mornin… aotus, prime8, and seamonkey…

3 Likes

Hm, that’s interesting. I have been throwing the Aotus and Conspiracy back to back ever since the Aotus came in, and really love their differences. The Conspiracy is a straight up medium fast performer, and the Aotus, while slower is stronger and more stable on the string. Its probably a 5A beast, and usually I’m an advocate of “yoyos are meant to be played”, but there is no way that I’m risking the ano right now.

9 Likes

20 Likes

that wasn’t a statement i’d expect to hear from ya @eternalmetal! ray keeps killing these anos :grin:

5 Likes

Dude, I honestly just can’t. Some finishes can be nice, and it is a damn shame to scratch them, but this is the only yoyo other than my powder-coated Addict that just can’t get damaged yet. The thing is gorgeous, and if im going to play it in front of anyone, I want it to look perfect.

6 Likes

well… they can take a lickin’, lol… i stand by the belief that laminate is a better alternative to asphalt.

these days i hold VERY few duplicates, less so of recent pieces… sudo, grail, dip, aotus… i’d grab another gelada 2.1 as well. that’s pretty much it.

4 Likes

I need another Conspiracy so I can protect my raptor colorway (already has a couple small hits). I have duplicate Ti-Vayder, Ti-888, and General Yo 5 Star. I also have a couple Spinworthy KNacks and some TMBR Morrows, but wood doesn’t really count.

As for playing, I play over cobblestone. Otherwise id need to replace my patio, which isn’t happening. I also play over tile in the kitchen. I think id quit yoyo more readily than I would go back to that nightmare.

6 Likes

RecRev Silly Goose

15 Likes

No end to this Nightmare

15 Likes

Bushman Chief.

They just don’t make 'em like they used to…

25 Likes

That is my grail right there. Mostly because I am from South Africa, but the beautiful ano doesn’t hurt.

9 Likes

Some more of my similar reds - They are extremely well done.

20 Likes