What are you throwing today?

I meant to include that in the offer post, sorry. Really great and solid throw. You should have one at least. Plus I hate the factory. But this is very good. And American made I believe.

7 Likes

That would explain the huge sales (85 down to 45) and why everything is out of stock.

1 Like

Mostly these two for the past week.

11 Likes

420 for a happy 4th of July!

I thought this was also appropriate for today…

17 Likes

Throwing 4 yos until I get back from vacation:

Retic Atra for 5a
Spyy punchline
Duncan metal butterfly
Spinworthy wood bearing model

7 Likes

Today’s throw lineup

16 Likes

Throwing this USA made YoYoJam The Patriot from the early 2000s. This is still an awesome plastic and one of my favorite all time profiles. One of the first yoyos to feature the large C bearing that we enjoy so much today in the majority of today’s modern throws. Happy Birthday America🇺🇲

20 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Annoyingly I usually start humming Devo’s “Whip It” when throwing this one.

16 Likes

Whip it good!

5 Likes

looks like you just got that putter, how does it play, I’ve got a yeti aviar that I us for putting but its beat to death so its a bit under stable

2 Likes

It’s an MFD day :blush:

23 Likes

Magnificent! Those are absolutely killer anos! I especially like that Pixel Ape. :fire:

5 Likes

I got a new (to me) 135mm f/2.5 fully manual lens for my camera. I love that Pentax hasn’t changed their k-mount ever. Nearly every old lens works on every one of their DSLR bodies. Here’s a couple test shots featuring the TMBR Carlson.

20 Likes

Did someone say Moon? :laughing:

5 Likes

how you folks liking your aotus?

23 Likes

20 Likes

That seems like a silly question. Cool pic.

Upon the General’s recommendation i will be throwing these 2 tonight.

18 Likes

The Essence is an awesome player.

5 Likes

Ruthless, I want that.

1 Like