3 Likes

Yoyobrothers voyage

art by https://www.instagram.com/danegoodies/

16 Likes

Epic artwork!

4 Likes

Cool pic :ghost:

3 Likes

Something different. Henry’s coral and tiger.

14 Likes

To really show how different those are, you should give us a profile pic.

4 Likes

Man that speed exploder bearing!!

2 Likes

And a brother from another mother
Nice old school. Still enjoying it :wink:

15 Likes

@Kray I have that viper in purple too! That’s why i decided to try some more Henry’s.
@Exmime Profile shots. The tiger is a responsive adjustable gap i took a pic open all the way and closed.

Fun, but im not carrying them every day😁

13 Likes

throwing this:DNA 888🙌

13 Likes

It was around 95 when they where really popular here. Still think they are really relaxing throws, mainly because of the rubber housings.
Really cool you like them too, did not see these in a while.

3 Likes

Been throwing my One Drop TopDeck and Code2s like crazy in 2020. Classics that still kill!

6 Likes

Today’s lineup

24 Likes

Dude, I can’t help but see a lot of progress in your photography work. Before you used to be hit or miss (still lovely pictures), but now basically anything you post could be framed up on the wall. Great pics of quality yoyos, keep it up! Everytime I see one of your photos I wish that my brother would give back my DSLR. Camera phones are pretty impressive these days, but nothing matches quality lenses.

7 Likes

I’m proud of this one. This started as a Duncan Trans-Axtion. I wanted to add an A size bearing, mod spacers, and aluminum rings to it. Simple parts swap right? As it turns out…nope :unamused:

The axle nuts have to stay in as they’re threaded through the shell and needed for stability. But they are different thread than regular Duncan axles. Booo. I got a 3" long bolt at the hardware store figuring I’ll cut off what I don’t need…all good. New bolt fit the thread but was wide enough that A size bearing spacers won’t fit over them. Ugh. I took a dremel to the bolt threads and knocked down a bit of the bolt’s width. Spacers now fit on the bolt…whew. Rings didn’t fit in the shells. Grrr. After some gentle sanding around the rim of the shells the rings finally popped in tight. What I was hoping would be a quick parts swap turned into a problem-solving mod project. In the end I have a monster that’s 61D x 41.5W and 69.5 grams.

15 Likes

Long spinning heavy responsive plastic? Just guessing ofc, how does it play?

2 Likes

So fun even though I suck at 5A.

16 Likes

Yep, heavy and decent spin times. I’m fine with it being heavy as long as the weight’s in the rim, which it is on this. It’s quite responsive right now because the mod spacers have the factory installed Duncan friction stickers on them and they are quite grippy at first; responsiveness should come down a bit when they start wearing more. The mod spacers introduce some wobble (like usual), but that seems to be getting better with each throw. Overall, it won’t win any speed trick contests, but nice for casual string tricks. Plays like my Buzz-on Element X but with more response. No bind needed.

2 Likes

18 Likes