What are you throwing today?

Here’s today’s lineup. From L to R:
A-RT Grail, Spinworthy Knack, Tom Kuhn SB-2, Tom Kuhn Sleep Machine, ILYY Mary

18 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Need an upgrade recommendation from a Butterfly XT

MiniStar 2! This little guy blows my mind @ 48.83 mm diameter :exploding_head::sweat_smile:. Definitely holds it’s own with the current “full size” models.

Yoyo and string color pairing dedicated to @twitch77 :green_heart:

15 Likes

:green_heart:

3 Likes

Great undersized throw :slight_smile:

3 Likes

IMG_3167sm

lily-face2

12 Likes

fatguysnacks247 thanks

1 Like

AKYOYODR the M001 is the next one im thinking about gitting, what do you think of it

1 Like

M001 is nice…i found it for under $20 and i’l pretty much pick anything up at that price.
It has a much more aggressive feel then the N12 or V2. Not as heavy but stable enough and fast. Im waiting in my second to get another half swap😁

1 Like

The 2 that left my house with me today

9 Likes

The ‘cudas helping me test Airetic vs Zipline Smoothie :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ouch yo🔥

2 Likes

wide angle.

kgb

13 Likes

I can’t put this beast down. Pretty much the only yo I’ve touched since receiving it (BIG shout-out to @FourCorner for working with me on this!).

Overdrive Draupnir

17 Likes

I luv mine too but I’m so scared I’ll ding it cause it’s the full black itll ruin it aha

3 Likes

I got a steal of a deal on mine…a deal I couldn’t pass up ($125 shipped in mint condition).
Had I spent full price on it, I don’t know that I’d have the guts to touch it! lol

3 Likes

10 Likes

i’m with you twitch. this thing plays beautifully. i did, however, pay full price. doesn’t stop me from throwing it though. that’s what these things are made for, right? i’m no collector…but i am starting to get a nice collection. :rofl:

kgb

14 Likes

That color is stunning.
And you should always “Let the ball roll”. A warrior is meant for the beauty of combat, let it be fulfilled!

3 Likes

Yes :yo-yo::+1:

3 Likes