What are you throwing today?

Does the powder coating introduce any vibe? I’ve heard that is a common problem with powder coating yoyos.

3 Likes

After these were delayed, Ben offered people some discounted Edgeless and ND throws that the powder coating did not take well to and were visibly pulsing when sleeping.

So I assume powder coating isn’t ideal to work with.

4 Likes

My Whiteout Sherpa with the Gold NSK Center Trac is smoother and quieter than all of my other Sherpas

3 Likes

I’ve been throwing this pair for the last few days.

Haven’t hit a clean spirit bomb on fixed axle yet, #yoyogoals!

12 Likes

Expedition is such a fun throw!!

3 Likes

Something I have to start trying!

4 Likes

Banana Hammock came in🙌🏽

10 Likes

Gstrings probably work well on the banana hammock :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shooot I wouldn’t know, maybe :raised_hands:t4:, I use fat kitty string :grin:

1 Like

Yeah actually I can see kitty being a good paring for the banana hammock too :banana:

1 Like

Definitely feels nice, but I cant believe how good the Pixel Bearing really is I’m shocked might be better than the YYR DS :scream:

2 Likes

Playing this magnificent beast: Sengoku ECRIP

14 Likes

Broke out the Death Adder because I thought I was going to sell it, instead I’m selling my Breeze because the Death Adder is just too fun and different from everything else I own.

6 Likes

Still playing this Gunmetal grey Top Yo Origin with these Green Airetic Standards. The strings have been holding up for months.

10 Likes

This throw really flew under a l it of people’s radar. It’s great.

3 Likes

I gotta get my hands on a green Origin at some point.

Been playing my Basecamp Navigator quite a bit this week.

11 Likes

Hows it play?

2 Likes

Better than I thought it would from some of the reviews i came across.

There’s nothing that stands out as being unique with it…but at the same time it checks off all the things a high end, high performing yo should…long spinning, really powerful, stable…etc. etc.
It’s just a very solid everyday kinda throw.
I’m really liking it!

The thing that does stand out with this yo though…is the colorway! Holy heck!! :heart_eyes:
I can’t capture the color right on my camera…and it looks COMPLETELY different then it does on yye’s shop. It seriously took my breath away when I opened it and saw it for the first time. It’s just so gorgeous!

3 Likes

Yeah kinda like how i feel with the new scales Akita colour way😍

3 Likes

are these yoyos any good for fingerspins guys?

9 Likes