What are you throwing today?

Forgot to post the other new throw I got with my Küntosh QV.

12 Likes

Still spinning the Bear Trap.

5 Likes

Bear trap definitely has me impressed. A real joy to throw.

4 Likes

@ryanmcg Whoa…what is it?

Also @skitrz & @witchgrinder …you guys mind sharing some thoughts about the trap? I’ve got my finger hovering over the buy button on this thing…but I’m just not quite there yet.

4 Likes

It’s a cherry, unengraved YYF Legend Wing. It’s the closest thing I could find to the yo-yos I played with when I was a kid.

4 Likes

Throwing some unresponsive wood from @Glenacius_K today. Forgot how much fun this one is, gonna have to get it back in the regular rotation!

20 Likes

My thoughts are that it plays just as well any new mono metal these days. It’s cool looking, I enjoy the caps I just wish they were a different color than the rest of it. I’m on the fence of recommending it to other because there’s so much else out there that’s great playing and cheaper. However if you want a CLYW that looks different and plays great, like ya, pick one up.

2 Likes

I’m currently throwing a YYJ Dark Magic 1 pre release!

15 Likes

Another day with the Bear Trap and played the Dif-e-yo ZZZZip Fly a bit.

6 Likes

Notus. I’ve never been able to fingerspin this güd. Even managed to transfer it to a toddler’s finger and bind from him!

4 Likes

CLYW Wildfire, Yoku Storm 3, Magicyoyo M002 and YYF Bind are the ones I´m using more lately.

Grail and Petri is my current rotation. Laced up with some awesome Markmont formulas.

1 Like

@twitch77, these energies look fantastic!

12 Likes

Wow! Those got to you quick! :smiley:
That’s an awesome shot! Love the way those look on that orange!

4 Likes

Yeah man, they were supposed to get here tomorrow. USPS has gotten super fast around this area for some reason. Thanks for all the extras! I love Knot Bads, too. I switch back whenever I get frustrated with anything string related, and I only had one left.

3 Likes

18 Likes

Here is my current One Drop collection, demonstrating (among other things) that Kuntoshes look great with ultralites:

The last open spot is being reserved for a blue Kuntosh 5000QV.

24 Likes

Smashed my Bear Trap on the concrete while pumping gas today. Still plays great at least.

20 Likes

Küntoshes look BORING with ultralites. Thanks @twitch77 for making my Küntosh 5000QV look so much better than @zslane’s :grinning:

Edit: it’s actually just the silver ones I don’t like. Any other color looks pretty dope.

4 Likes

Joking aside, that is gorgeous. I have the yo-yo envy.

3 Likes