What are you throwing in 2021?

I considered doing this with my shuriken but haven’t because the recess is for sticker response.

Might give it a go now though!

2 Likes

Do it, why not?

BTW let me know if you could use some CLYW snow tyres. I’ll drop a couple of lightly used sets in an envelope.

4 Likes

Thanks for the offer mate!

I normally use ghost or diff pads on it which are thinner than snow tyres but I’ll let you know how I get on with the silicone.

1 Like

Carpfin, Gorge, Bassalope, Boy, Scout?

5 Likes

Top marks - A full house.

Carpfin is a guilty pleasure. It’s an excellent player and a firm favourite of mine.

6 Likes

Is the Scout Rainbow Trout or Indigo Montoya? (two of the best color names ever)

3 Likes

Indigo Montoya - the name of my first cabaret club :wink:

I’m trying to track down a Rainbow Trout.

1 Like

It’s only the most commonly stocked fish in the world. Should only be a matter of time before you land one :wink:

3 Likes

With only 16-17 of these particular Trouts in existence I’m not holding much hope. But if you don’t ask, you don’t get.

3 Likes

Free solo, polished spikes, Bad Wolf string

30 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday, and since @G2_Jake Swirls are Back! why not celebrate with a Hawk Greyscale Swirl from the retirement run. And just to put it out there, I will pay well over retail if any of you lucky Patreoners want to let go of your Greyscale Swirl Life.

26 Likes

Took the PockEHt to the woods.

21 Likes

the first thing you do, in practice, is blame the engineer and/or design(er)

5 Likes

Throwing my #yyfuppercut of course! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

26 Likes

Getting the rest of the Assassins ready today!!

24 Likes

Carpfin is an absolutely slept on throw. Also guilty pleasure.

1 Like

Raw goes so hard. I have the orange rimmed one and the Justice edition. Love it. Hunting a Cognition as we speak. If you like this. Dave Mcevoy made a bi-metal it’s on the FB groups for $30 shipped b grade due to a little vibe but I still am going to it more than my recog which is my usual daily

3 Likes

I have a Carpfin, and while I like the inner cup design and I love the aqua colorway I have, I don’t care for its overall weight or weight distribution that much.

2 Likes

24 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes