What are you throwing in 2021?

Yes, welcome! What yoyos are those? That bottom left looks like an OD, the right kind of like an orca, and the top a deluge, but I can’t tell. Those look AWESOME!

3 Likes

Throwing this today :shushing_face:

22 Likes

21 Likes

Bottom left is a one drop Silhouette. Top is a deluge you are correct. Bottom right is a unspoken mystic!!

3 Likes

What do you think of the production assassin?

6 Likes

Just as fun as I remember, man. Addition of an engraving was a nice touch and I like that the spikes are spikey enough for pull starts. And I maintain… Those clean, tight binds are so satisfying.

8 Likes

Thanks man! Spikes could’ve been a bit sharper but they get the job done this time!

4 Likes

Welcome! Nice throws you got there! Keep on yo-ing.

3 Likes

I have the same Silhouette in shadowkat! Love how it turns teal when you throw it. Makes for some awesome color combos if you pick the right colored string.

1 Like

Got Markymark and the funky bunch. Feels like I don’t need any others.

17 Likes

Kind of a mix bag on the table I’m cycling through today, even did some looping;

20 Likes

My Raw Ducc V1 is on duty today.

19 Likes

That swirl though!

2 Likes

My first 3D printed Yoyo!

42 Likes

That looks sick. Kinda looks like a wormhole. Effortlessly passing into another universe, :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome!! thank you for sharnig that heat!!!

1 Like

amazing ! how’s it play?

2 Likes

Thanks! Happy with how it turned out! Only took 12 prototypes to get the “guts” right…

Unfortunately wormholes are linear and only lead to other points within this universe not others. :wink::grin::bug::worm:

3 Likes

It’s fun. Weighs 61.5 grams. Comparable size to a OD Terrarian. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m liking it

3 Likes