What are you throwing in 2021?

4 Likes

DUUUUDE, YES!!! Haha

2 Likes

Wormholes can lead to anywhere, other universes included, considering they are for the most part fictional.

2 Likes

Wormholes are linear therefore they can not lead out of this universal time matrix. For that you need a star gate. Truth is stranger than fiction. :wink:

2 Likes

Interestingly, a star gate is an Einstein-Rosen bridge within the stargate fictional universe, which is also known as a wormhole. So a wormhole cannot lead out of this universe but a wormhole can?

If not, what do you mean by stargate?

I would rather not place limits on the capabilities on mostly fictional objects and just let people imagine what such objects are capable of. There’s no need to find truth in fiction. Fiction is fictional for a reason. :wink:

4 Likes

Insane. How much would one of those cost to reproduce? have you considered that as it’s so unique and Terrarian is such a sought after model. I know that PLA set up had to take some real brain wrinkle power to get it to come out looking that wondrous

1 Like

Not sure. Maybe 15$ or so, plus some time spent assembling, sanding, tuning, etc. All said and done it’d probably be a 30-40$ piece with shipping.

I found a trick! It’s not bad. :+1:

3 Likes

Looks like gradient filament. Layer lines look good!

2 Likes

Not gradient filament, but close.

1 Like

Currently in Mexico right now so I thought I would pickup a cheap fixie

22 Likes

You might have to share said trick as I want my 3d print friend to knock out some of those astro weights from doc pop

1 Like

Gradient filament is your best bet. Just look for minimal distance before color change. Unfortunately what I’m using/doing is sold out and unavailable right now. :pensive:
I’ll likely only be able to produce a few of these before I have to come up with something different.

3 Likes

All i can say is WOW! That’s real purtty.

4 Likes

Well regardless they are amazing. You should post a spin vid if you’re willing!

4 Likes

On fire

31 Likes

I’ve barely touched other yoyos for 1a since getting the Hinemosu.

24 Likes

Yezzirrrr

2 Likes

000 is incredibly good. Simplicity at its best.

6 Likes

This thing is incredible

26 Likes

what is that?

1 Like