What are you throwing in 2021?

that?

2 Likes

I believe an RSO Tiramisu

7 Likes

Correct!

RSO x Crucial Tiramisu

8 Likes

Throwing this one a little. Nothing feels quite like this.

24 Likes

Is there any chance we could get everyone to stop making everyone else have to play the 20-questions game (well, only one question, but it’s the same one again and again) and just say what the damn yoyo is with the picture? tyvm

22 Likes

Word

9 Likes

I’ll third this. Unless a throw features a visible engraving or something else that makes it clear to the vast majority of viewers what it is, a quick company/model identification should be provided.

11 Likes

What, you can’t identify one of the thousands (tens of?) of yoyo by shape alone?

Lol…this photo is obvious, right?

In all seriousness, I agree…guessing games are fun but a lot of us are not uber gurus and it would be nice to just see a make/model. Pretty sure I’m guilty of failing to add these details often myself…sometimes I do wanna see if anyone will recognize something I’ve posted.

*edit: it’s a Luftverk 000, again :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

16 Likes

I knew what this was by the pic. But I’m also fairly familiar with your collection and I’ve even thrown that exact yoyo before, so that’s a lil unfair.

Edit: I also am very much behind the “label your yoyo pic” idea. Shoot, I say name the string as well.

11 Likes

Exactly, that’s why I always do this in my posts here and the mailday thread.

1 Like

I cant decide what to throw, too many good and enjoyable throws. the panorama is so much better imo with a little extra weight (I suggest brass lightweight or spikes)

20 Likes

Schlitz Butterfly as seen on Fixed Axle Friday Throws

18 Likes

My cold fusion which is beat to crap.

First major ding of my life. Didn’t even own it 24hrs. This happened. Was actually quite liberating.

25 Likes

An A-RT Junior today.

There’s a reason I use different strings on the Sparrow and the Junior.

29 Likes

Took my new EDC up to Wales. Nice walk round the dam on a lush day.
It vibes, it’s on the weighty side but it’s does everything I want and I don’t mind the odd bop.

I love the LowerKase :heart:

26 Likes

Aw man those look so good. Wish I had the chance to cop them when they were still being produced…

2 Likes

Throwing the DNA, (between mission and mission;):crossed_swords::shield:

19 Likes

… And I wish I chose different colours.

2 Likes

Gravity, Kodiak and deeper state. Have a few cool throws but almost exclusively throw these 3.

27 Likes

so much awesome. how do you feel they differ in play?

1 Like