What are you throwing in 2021?

5a May is here!

20 Likes

29 Likes

Nice Dingo, I’m still throwing mine too!

22 Likes

That is a rad combo

5 Likes

New 3D printed prototype on the loose

21 Likes

If you had to choose one, FH1AL or FHAL?

4 Likes

Today at work

18 Likes

Replay pro today.
About this string: Competition goldilocks from badwolfeco. I have been using for about 24h play (total time) and apparently it’s getting better now, that’s crazy.

14 Likes

C3 rooc! Love this yoyo

17 Likes

000 holstered!

21 Likes

After buying my first One Drop I immediately bought more and they’re currently getting the most love (blue one on the end is my Golden Hour Ridgeline that just arrived). Can’t really say any of them get more time than the other.

21 Likes

Beautiful Reaper, but it came with the kind of “artisan marks” that happen when a yoyo hits the ground. Got myself a beater!

16 Likes

Makes me happy that more people are buying Ridgeline. Its such an underappreciated throw but so so good.

4 Likes

I like the Ridgeline so far. For $44 it is by far the smoothest yoyo I’ve thrown in that price range. It’s equal or a tad smoother than my One Drop’s. I love the look and price, but I’m having some stability and spin time issues with it. Maybe it’s just me, but it’s behaving differently on the tricks I know compared to my other throws. I’m shocked it’s as smooth spinning as it is because when unthreading it is definitely not as smooth and tight as a One Drop. All in all I still recommend for the price.

4 Likes

Here is a yoyo from way back!

25 Likes

Idk what kind of wizardry clyw put into this thing, but I like it… I like it a lot. This yoyo practically does your tricks for you

20 Likes

I have some higher priced yoyos that have a very underwhelming spin time and some budgets that just keep spinning and spinning and feel way more stable to me than their twice-the-price bretheren. I still keep thinking it’s just me.

2 Likes

These are my favs today. Did all those necessary adult jobs and cleared my schedule for a good session.
Slim Dunk, Panorama and Cascade :heart::heart:

26 Likes

@Raindog3030 ,Does your 000 have marks in the catch zone? I’ve got surface scuffs that look to be from the string… maybe? That’s my best guess. I saw one other on the BST that had similar marks so thought I would ask.

These marks obviously don’t affect play. I absolutely love my 000. Beautiful piece that I will never let go of.

2 Likes

I want to try panorama sooooo bad!

2 Likes