What are you throwing in 2021?

What colorways did the Walker come in?

I just landed a TiVader on trade from @venom and I’m absolutely in love with it. So smooth, soft in the hand and on the string. Very elegant feeling. From what I’ve read the vader plays quite like the walker, would you agree? Thanks!

2 Likes

I got the walker in this color. Also I think they play pretty similar but I personally like the walker better. I think it has a little bit more rim weight which i prefer.

3 Likes

Bring Your Free Solo To Work Day

18 Likes

Death, nothing but Death.

18 Likes

I love me a boring matchy matchy

26 Likes

Just ordered the new magnolia as well and I’m excited to compare the two!

16 Likes

after a stint off responsive… walter and theodore

27 Likes

Death, coffee, and charcuterie.

23 Likes

I think it says something about me that I’m more envious of the charcuterie board in that picture

3 Likes

19 Likes

Pretty. You ever come to Grass Valley. I work at the Holbrooke Hotel, your first shark cuchize board is on me. Nice throw.

7 Likes

Today’s throw.

26 Likes

These are great!

1 Like

I would love that, I’ve been wanting to go to the Holbrooke hotel ever since I started seeing you post IG pics of it. Love the style and aesthetic of it. Definitely my type of place for a pleasant stay.

2 Likes

My OD Intro got all dressed up for the trip. Rochester, NY airport.

Arriving at our destination, she got her first battle scar. I’m kinda proud as its really my first battle scar too. Never banged one of the cement so hard! :open_mouth:
At least I know my throw is even.

Still glass smooth by the way. Props to OD! I love this throw.

27 Likes

It’s even more precious now!

6 Likes

Simple game today:

Wedge, with kocave bearing

19 Likes

Laurus has grown on me

16 Likes

1st day of 5A May, this is my primary 5A set up a @docpop Bolt 2 and an Unknown Square. I’ve had this Bolt 2 since 2018 and it’s delrin shell can really handle those accidental aerial drops.

19 Likes

Duality. Damien sure knows how to make a unique feeling throw

22 Likes