What are you throwing in 2021?

Just your basic General Yo Magnum.

3 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

YYJ

19 Likes

Throwing a half swap… Gold Ti Bowl and Udon Unknown Bowl. Good stuff… When I was in High School 50 years ago, black and gold were our School colors🤓

31 Likes

How do you like the HEX? A throw I am eyeballing since years.

3 Likes

One of my fav of all time…it’s glorious.

2 Likes

Damn now I need one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

ah ok. It looks like a pretty cool undersize throw with the thick rims and spikes

2 Likes

I was at my mother in law’s house last night and this caught my eye. I asked about it and she said she had no idea where it came from and said I could have it. I wasn’t sure what it was, but it’s a One Drop M1! It’s pretty beat up and has a little vibe but not too bad. I will definitely be carrying this regularly.

21 Likes

Nice find!!

4 Likes

That’s an interesting thing for someone to have and not know where it came from. Sounds like your significant other could have a thing for yoyoers and you’re not their first!

12 Likes

Spending the day with these two lovelies :blue_heart::green_heart:

(Mowl High Wall and Atmos Pomelo)

22 Likes

How did that yoyo just happen to be there and have you see it?

4 Likes

Ended up picking up the emerald City as well

20 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Froggy. And great choice!

6 Likes

Thanks! You’re review was right on the money. I’ve been enjoying this since I got it. So I had to get the emerald CIty. I’m glad to be back throwing after 10 year of not playing. Also, I enjoy your channel.

3 Likes

I appreciate you tuning in. And glad the Saboteur lived up to the hype. It was really close to where it is now when I reviewed the proto, but @ThatFlippinGuy made a couple of tweaks for the production run that put it over the top.

3 Likes

So excited you are enjoying the Saboteur so far!

4 Likes

My mother in law cleaned the spare bedroom closet for the first time in almost 15 years. Probably my nephews from when he was about 10, in 2009. I’m trying to get in touch with him to find out for sure.

5 Likes